Chapter 5

"Officer, this is an outlandish accusation. Are you really accusing me of kidnapping? I can assure you that this is not how I run my laboratory." An older man known as Tomas Sutton, head of a well known laboratory, Sutton labs, glared at the officer that had knocked on his doors only a few days after the most important part of his project was a success making the rest of the project a guarantee success.

"I'm sorry sir but we have been getting reports of kids going missing in the area."

"Nonsense, I've never heard anything about this."

"Sir we have to search this place just to be sure." The Officer was about to step in but Mr.Sutton stopped him.

"I can not allow you in here. We are currently performing an experiment that if not wearing the proper safety gear could go terribly wrong."

"Mr. Sutton, please allow me inside. I do not wish to use force."

Mr.Sutton refused to move, "Officer be logical here I'm only looking out for your safety. How about you come back in a few hours and we'll be very willing to let you search the place either that or you can get a warrant to search assuming you don't have one."

"Very well, you've made your choice, I can assure we'll be back in sooner than you think. With that warrant and a few other officers." he started to leave but stopped himself. "Of and Mr.Sutton if we do end up finding what we thought in the laboratory you can expect the punishment to be greater."

"That won't happen as I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE." he yelled at the leaving officer. He quickly made his way back to the lower levels of the laboratory where the six kids were being monitored and his workers busy preparing for the next test.

"Any new information?" he asked the person at the monitor, referring to the kids.

"We'll so far four of them are in 004's room number 006 is wandering the halls and number 005 seems to be questioning her sanity."

"What do you mean by that?" He questioned switching the monitor to 005's room, she was currently sitting on the floor muttering something to herself.

"What is she saying?" he asked.

"We had someone check that a few hours ago they said that she keeps repeating 'I've gone mad. I'm crazy.' over and over again. Do you think about being here or something else?"

"Definitely from just being here, I already knew someone was bound to go mad from the test and experiments. She's only 1 out of 6 assuming the rest are acting normal."

"Yes sir, they're all acting as they did before, well with the one expectation of 005."

"Good now I need you to go get 001. We're going to do the final step today."

"The final step? Sir, are you sure? Shouldn't we space it out like we originally planned we could risk killing them all or worse put us in danger due to an unexpected part of the experiment there could be a possibility that something that we didn't expect could occur."

"The police are onto us, they'll be coming in a few hours. we should finish the experiment and then evacuate the place leaving no traces of anything."

"Wouldn't it be better to just evacuate now?" He questioned.

"And lose all our progress? Not a chance."

"If you're sure..."

"Of course I'm sure now hurry up, we only have a few hours." he ordered before turning to another one of his assistants. "Can you please get my daughter? And tell her that this is about her dimension jumping project."