Introduction

Greetings ! Please scroll down to learn more about the Reader's (you) Identify

Name : Y/N L/N

(Y/N L/N is a shorten name for Your Name (Y/N) Last Name (L/N) for those who don't know ! ᧔o᧓ )

Age : 17 (Present)
          23 (Future)

Info: Y/N, a girl who's mother is in debt, by whom? By the Fatui. She's spent her whole childhood in Mondstadt and had never, not once had she saw her mother. But it changed when Fatuis searched for her existence, as her mother will finally get executed. Without any knowledge about her mother's life, the death of her mother made her feel nothing at all; for her, the woman is no one because it's the first time she had met her.

Her first memory was with the knights: Jean, Lisa, Kaeya... Growing up, Lisa had always been her "mother". She's also fully aware that she's adopted, and she doesn't care at all. Y/N is just glad that someone took her in and cared for her.

She sworn to go back to Mondstadt not a month ago after her biological mother's death... But it changed after she met the sisxth of the Fatui, Scaramouche.

...

˙ᵕ˙

(Present) Affinities with:

Lisa: Confidants – she sees Lisa only as her mother and swears to protect Lisa, and repay the kindness Lisa gave to her.

Jean: Confidants – she sees Jean as a second mother that took care of her when she was young, too.

Kaeya: Confidants, Friends – she had never saw him as a father, but a person who can be her uncle, and friend at the same time.

Klee: Acquittance – she heard a lot about Klee and wishes to befriend Klee, she had met Klee twice.

Amber: Close Friend – she grew up with Amber; the person whom she most trust and the one whom she shares her 'girly' things with.

Venti: Acquittance - She saw him thrice, the bard who always annoys her, that's what she thinks.

Diluc: Confidants  – she thinks of him as an uncle.

ᯣ.ᯣ

Likes: Gliding with Amber, it's her favorite, she got her gliding license when she was 6.
            Reading books on Lisa's library. Even though some is boring, still, there's romance there.
             Cooking has always been her passion.
             Going on a mission, she likes getting her blood pumped.
             Scaramouche ᧔o᧓

Warnings :

I highly apologize if this Fanfiction isn't in your liking,

This is not a Harem, a Fanfiction is made only for one character (unless I'll make another one, but Harem)

The reader is a woman ! I am so sorry if they will pronounce her gender as a : her, she !

A Traumatic event might occur, I apologize in advance. But, in every chapters that I will do, I will put on a warning such as:
Gores, Sexual-connect (I will not do something like this :D.. If yes, I'll make a separate fanfic for it)

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

that's all for the warnings!

let me know if you have requests, I'll do it. I'll put my tiktok user in the next chapters. see ya!