Chapter 2: Twins

The lights turned on and they found the dead body of Ava Smith. Everyone was shocked and scared on what they saw.

SPEAKER: Ava Smith was killed by the murderer.

SPEAKER: Ava Smith left a note.

“I'm supposed to be a survivor but i guess i failed since you guys are hearing this note”.

Amelia: (shocked) “OH MY GODDDDD!”

SPEAKER: The voting starts now.

Emily: (scared) “This will be a tough one, that murderer doesn't have any conscience at all.”

Ritch: “Who shall we vote?”

Ethan: “We don't have any clues yet so i guess we'll decide on our own again.”

Ritch: (shouted) “AAAHHH”

SPEAKER: Last 10 minutes left to vote.

Kate: (nervous) “Everyone let's vote, the time is running out!”

Daniel: “I'll vote for Luke.”

John Erick: (shocked) “WHATTT?!?!”

Daniel: “Why are you overreacting like that? As if you guys are on the same side.”

Luke: (smiled) “Yes, we are because we're twins.”

Sofia: (scared) “Why did you take the risk and reveal your role? Now, you are going to be targeted.”

Luke: “Well, that's how it's going too. If i didn't reveal our identity we'll be voted out.”

Amelia: (agreed) “Yeah he have a point, Sofia.”

Sofia: “Whatever. Let's just vote because we're running out of time.”

SPEAKER: The voting is now closed. The person who got the highest votes is... Ethan Scott.

Ethan: (angrily) “How could you?!”

After a few minutes his eyes turned white and hit himself a fire extinguisher many times till he died.

SPEAKER: Ethan Scott left a note.

“I'm a witch.”

Ritch: (smiles) “One evil down, Four evils left.”

Fred: “I think we should sleep now, it's almost 2:00 a.m already.”

The speaker plays a melodious chime making them collapse and fell asleep.

When the morning dawns

Harry: (sad) “Fred and Kyle please help me move his body to the freezer room.”

After they move his body to the freezer, Harry decides to do a meeting at the lobby every 2 p.m.

(First Meeting)

Ritch: “Should we find our way back home?” she asked.

Daniel: (shouted angrily) “But howww?!”

Ritch: “Maybe there's still a way to go out of here.”

Daniel: “How are you sure? It's just a waste of time.”

Ritch: (shouted angrily) “Then don't go. I'm not asking for your help though.”

Ritch: “Who's with me?” she asked.

Luke, John Erick, Fred and Amelia agreed.

Ritch: (asked angrily) “Nics, you don't want to go?”

Nics: “Sorry but I don't want to go because it's too risky.”

Sofia: “Nics is right, it might be dangerous.”

Harry: “Those who wants to go then go. If you don't want to go then don't go. Meeting ends here.”

Ritch and the other students who agreed spent the day finding a way out but they found nothing. On their way back to the lobby, the lights flicker out and the game starts again.