• 37 𝘚𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯

[Koyi bhi 50+ votes kar he nahi raha tha toh socha ye chapter fir bhi update kar du kab tak draft mein pada rahega bechara ]

(If there is any grammatical or spelling mistake then please forgive me )

Pov - Kaira

Sometimes it's really hard to let that person go .I have tried my best to forget about him but still some memories of him are placed into my heart .His actions are not justified and I know this fact but yeah it's the psychology of the person ,we can't forget that specific person easily .

What could have happened to another women when they ever saw their ex husband's news about him getting married ? They'll just throw the remote on the television or just give him bad words and move on ?

Is it really possible to do just this ? I am not just going to sit idle and watch him getting married to her .I'll make him regret very soon .

And about his family they'll too going to suffer .I am going to do that soon.

Everytime I had felt tears dropping from my eyes making me messy all the time after seeing his news on the television but this time ,this time the tear stopped at the brim of eye not on the verge of falling .

Is it a sign that I don't care about him anymore? Yeah definitely.

What could have happened if the truth about Aditya wouldn't have came forward ? Such a horrible thought right .My mind is the only thing to which I listen and make decisions now .I had given many chances to him 5 years ago but no ,on that day he had crossed all his limits making me feel dumb .

I am laughing at my own thoughts .

"How can someone be such a foolish person babe ?" I spoke to myself in a very sarcastic way .

"What can we even do now ?"

I left the bedroom ,closing the door almost loudly .The anger is present in my veins .The louder the things get banged against each other the faster my anger goes on increasing. This has became my habit. The old ,sweet and caring Kaira is no more alive it clearly means that she is dead .

The new bold Kaira has born with multiple characters in herself and I am not going to back off into any kind of situation this time .I know I should have spoken ,I should have fought with him when those words left his mouth that she is right but no I didn't spoke anything just went in the room ,took the bag ,spoke the last few words and went off .

Is this the way I was supposed to behave ? Absolutely no

Then why the fuck I didn't do anything .I should have slapped him without any mercy and then he would have understood the importance of me .Now the time has already gone and nothing had remained in my hand .

I went down in the living room to find my phone and there it was lying lifelessly on the couch .I almost ran and took it in my hand but again a call disturbed me ,making me more angry .