11 - Choice

The next day, after a long night, Sunday was anxiously waiting for any news regarding his sister. When someone knocked on the door, he immediately told them to come in.  He hoped to finally learn something about Robin. But the person wasn't the one he had expected.

"Greetings, Mr. Sunday." Taking off his hat, Aventurine greeted the man, who wasn't exactly happy seeing his visitor.

"Hello Aventurine, what brings you here?" Sunday, disappointed that it wasn't a messenger looked at the blonde. He didn't really like him, nevertheless he tried his best to look as approachable as he could.

Aventurine invited himself to come closer to Sunday. "There's one important matter in fact, how would I say that," Aventurine cleared his throat, "the important matter's name is Y/N."

Sunday gritted his teeth. What does the IPC worker know about her? What could possibly be the reason he came to see him because of her? Not letting his anger on loose, he simply asked:

"What about her?"

"I know what you're planning with her and let's just say, I don't like that." Aventurine put one hand behind himself. Coming closer to the halovian man he was slowly getting anxious. His sweaty, gloved hands were a sign of that.

The halovian man was taken aback. What does he know? And how?
"What do you know?" He stared with his golden eyes into Aventurine's hypnotic like ones. The blonde just smirked, looking at the man with a smug face.

"I know more than you think I do. Y/N is a luxaen, isn't she?" Sunday's eyes slightly widened, but he tried to not show the shock. He did not expect that. That was supposed to be a secret. "You want to use her power for your own selfish desires." Aventurine was getting under Sunday's skin.

"So what if I want to use her power? It's not like she wants it or something." Sunday forced himself to be calm as much as he could, having no idea what Aventurine's deal was.

"Are you sure you know that? Have you asked her? I don't think so. Perhaps, Y/N could tell us herself." The blonde kept on bothering the halovian man. He played with his sunglasses in his right hand, while the other was behind his back.

"Since I like to gamble, let's make a deal." Aventurine's gaze was lingering.

"What kind of deal?" Sunday, curious about the deal, couldn't help but ask. He knew about the man's gambling addiction so he knew Aventurine was about to take big risks to achieve what he wanted. However, there was a slight chance that he wouldn't achieve his goal at all. Sunday couldn't let that opportunity slide.

"You ask her about what she wants to do with her power. If she says she wants to help you, I won't ever bother you or her ever again and never return to Penacony. If she says she doesn't want to help you, in exchange, you will never bother her or me ever again." Aventurine confidently exclaimed his offer.

"What do you know about her?" The halovian man asked.

"More than you think." The IPC worker remembered that one time they nearly shared a bed together. It was an eventful day, to be honest. Nevertheless his heart stung each time he remembered that Y/N stopped it before it could escalate. It was the one and only time he actually wanted someone.

And he also recalled that time yesterday, when he found Y/N crying in the hall. He had no idea what happened, but he wanted to comfort her so badly. Sadly, she didn't let him. So yes, he knew something about her. She didn't seem to be that kind of a person that would let anyone take advantage of her. He wanted to fight for her freedom. He wanted her to fight for herself, at least once. Aventurine knew that Y/N is a strong individual. He believed in her.

"Deal. Let's see then."

.

.

.

"I'm asking you Y/N, which path do you want to take?" Sunday sitting on his luxurious chair watched the girl struggle to make a choice. Aventurine, on he other hand had his mind clear, knowing that Y/N will make a good choice.

"So you want me to make a choice between 'greater good' or 'selfish desire'. But how am I supposed to know what is what?" Y/N didn't know what to think. They seriously want her to choose between using her power to save Penacony or not use it at all. But she herself doesn't know what her powers are capable of.

"It's up to your imagination how you interpret it. I won't say a thing so you can peacefully choose," Aventurine said, smiling at Y/N.

"Save Penacony with my power or don't use my power at all..."

Y/N thought for a while, eyeing both Sunday and Aventurine who looked at her expectedly.

"I will..."

What will she choose? What will be her final ending? What will you, the reader, choose for her?

Make a choice you won't regret.

A/N!

Hello loves, as you can see, this is the final chapter. Next you will have five final endings to choose from. Of course you can read all of them and don't choose at all! It's all up to you. Just to let you know you've been amazing supportive readers this whole time and I'm glad you choose my book for reading. This chapter is short because it's kinda filler chapter for upcoming endings.

Love you all,

~Zetria