Oliver X Alice!Reader - Cuddly

Eat up Pooks<33

Requested by THEYLXVEALEXX

tysm<33

----------------------------------------------------------------

You'd isolated yourself in your room away from everyone else, yes, but that couldn't stop Oliver from coming to visit you and bring you gifts. That couldn't stop Oliver from loving you endlessly.

"Alice...!"

He called out to you in a tired voice, causing you to perk up as he closed your door behind him, his hair slightly messy and eyes half-lidded. It was clear he had a pretty rough day.

You approached him as he leaned against the door, he clung onto you as soon as you got close, burying his face in your chest. You chuckled, patting his head.

You brought him over to lay on the floor with you, his arms stayed wrapped around your waist and his face in your chest.

He shifted around a bit in your arms, resting his head on your shoulder and kissing your cheek, it made you blush. Despite your murderous tendencies, he'd found you to be quite cuddly.

His weight pressed against you and you could feel his slow, warm breaths against your neck. He'd fallen asleep.

You could feel yourself slowly drifting off as well, whispering a quiet "I love you" before closing your eyes.

------------

SO SORRY IK THAT WAS SUPER SUPER SHORT PLEASE FORGIVE ME 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏