-chapter 5-

The night before~

Y/N's POV:

After a while, I finally reached my stop. I got out the uber as I waved my goodbyes to the other two and shut the car door, walking towards my house.
My mum finally opened the door greeting me as I stepped inside, completely exhausted I felt as though my legs were about to fall off but it was so worth it. Would I do this again? Hell yeah.
"How was the concert?" My mum asked, with a cup of coffee in her right hand and picking up her phone that was on the shoe shelf, in the other.
"It was so good, I really enjoyed it." I truthfully said, smiling ear to ear whilst heading up the stairs.
"That's good to hear darling, also if you want, there's leftover dinner inside the pot in the kitchen. Tell your brother to head to bed while you're at it!" She said, before heading into the living room which I assume was to continue watching her favourite Turkish movies on the TV.

I couldn't be asked to eat so I just continued walking up the stairs.
I stopped and looked in my younger brothers room and saw him occupied on his computer playing none other than roblox.
I knew he wouldn't listen to me either way so I just walked right back out, not caring whether my mum would get mad at me for not listening to what she asked me to do.
I walked inside my room and shut door, immediately sitting at my desk to quickly remove my makeup.
In the midst of removing my makeup, i felt my phone vibrate, maybe it's a notification from my friends.
They must've gotten home now.
I fished my phone out and looked at the notification.

_________________________

1 Notification from 'asshole' •

_______________________

I rolled my eyes at the notification and just continued to remove my makeup.
For some odd reason, as much as I wanted to ignore the message, I was extremely curious to what he said. And so I opened it, and that's where it all started. The very beginning of the friendship between J and Y/N.

________________

The next morning~
Y/N's POV:
_______________

The annoying noise of my alarm repeatedly beeping disrupted my peaceful slumber.
As much as I needed to wake up, my bed felt more comfier than usual which was unfair to me.
Why do beds feel so much warmer and comfier right before you have to wake up.
After zoning out for the nth time, I slowly got up and made my bed as I had places to be and people to talk to.
'I wonder if J is awake.' The thought popped up in my head, and so I contemplated on whether I should text him or not.

I let the curiosity beat me and so I began to type.

                                         || J ||

You:
hi are u awake..

J:
Yeah why?

You:
oh yeah i forgot u said
you'd be awake at this time lol

J:
Yeah did you already
forget or something?

You:
bye why are u being mean again..

J:
Lmao what how

You:
like i get it's the morning but damn
you don't gotta be sassy like that..
and to think we were finally friends..;(