2 days ago

The sun was beginning to set, casting warm evening light through the windows, filling the room with a cozy atmosphere. Alexandra lay stretched out on the leather couch, engrossed in a book, while the TV played softly in the background. Occasionally, she reached for a bag of candy. But something outside caught her attention. A white Maserati pulled up in front of her house. Curious, she watched, wondering what a car like that was doing in her neighborhood.

From the car emerged a tall, slender woman, young, around twenty. Her snow-white hair cascaded down to her lower back, and she wore a white pantsuit with a salmon-pink blouse. Confidently, she strode across the street, her matching high heels clicking on the pavement and her salmon-pink handbag swaying gracefully. When Alexandra realized the woman was heading her way, she leaped off the couch and rushed to the glass door separating the living room from the hallway. Hoping she would be on time so the doorbell didn't wake her mother. She hurried down the hall, almost tripping over the black carpet. She steadied herself at the shoe rack, straightened her clothes in the mirror, and opened the black door.

Now face-to-face with the stranger, it seemed as if she had stepped out of a fashion magazine. Even to Alexandra, she appeared tall; Alexandra had to look up slightly. But most striking were her eyes, dark brown with a hint of gold, reminiscent of autumn, when leaves change color and fall from the trees. They were so different from her snow-white hair, which reminded Alexandra of winter and the magic of freshly fallen snow.

"Hello, how can I help you?" Alexandra asked politely. "The question is, what can you do for me?" the woman replied with a smirk. "Um, I don't need anything, thank you," Alexandra said, feeling uneasy, trying to close the door, but the woman blocked it. "Don't make this difficult now." "Ma'am, please leave me-" The woman pushed Alexandra against the wall and grabbed her throat with one hand. Pressing so hard that Alexandra was barely able to ask in a whispering voice "Who are you?" "I'm Cealyn, Cealyn Verdiddan."