Doggie Cam

Soos was the reason you woke up this morning. Escaping Bumblebee and Hotrod just to run into your room begging to be let outside. He was doing his pee pee dance as you switch on the flashlight from your phone, watch him run and look back as your descending down the stairs, before flickering on the lights and watch him run like a mad man out to the big yard. Potty then a massive amount of unlimited zoomies. Full circles around the yard before deciding to chase his own fluffy tail in attempt to show off his flexibility.

"5:32 AM? Hmm.." Soos managed to tire himself out, panting and in need of water, before you lock the door shut and turn off your flashlight all together.

As Soos enjoys his water, your pulling out items to make for breakfast. Eggs, bacon, and oven baked hashbrowns. Won't take long for either to be done so getting the hashbrown in first and waiting till it hits a better managed able time will do. So now, set and oven baking, waite as you cracked eggs. Many eggs mixed with seasonings.

In the corner of your eye you noticed Soos tail wagging crazy fast. Turns out it was just Drift. Rubbing his eyes with one hand as the other pat Soos head below.

"Your up early."

"I believe the others are up to with the noise you make this early.." Drift yawns, stretching his arms and joints, before spying the items on the counter "Hm? It's kind of early for breakfast isn't it not?"

He was right. However your not a big fan of busy gyms full of people. Plus, may be the only available time to do so now.

"There should be bone treats for Soos in a bag behind me. Give him two please."

A quick 'Sure thing.' before Soos sat down like a pretty good boy to receive treats from Drift. Not long he roams around elsewhere. Leaving you to the kitchen to cook up good food.

After setting up the eggs you were quick to cook this bacon. Sizzling and crackling. Bacon grease as it cooks. A single whole package of bacon should be enough for them. If not, now you know..

"Good morning."

"Back at you." You turn to find Hound, lingering from behind, before offering a single cooked strip of bacon to him "Here, I have more coming."

Hound took it and nibble the edge of the bacon strip. Next thing you know, your holding a fly swatter to swing on Hound who tries to take the rest of the bacon for himself. He successfully got five strips before he fleed to the table. Eating his bacon strips with glee.

By the time bacon was cooked and delt with, eggs also, the oven went off. Meaning that the hashbrowns were all done and cooked to crispy perfection.

"Everything is done finally!" All things were set up for the taking, both Drift and Hound up and getting their fill, so decide to wake the others.

Room 1 was still asleep. Knocking on it twice you hear something groan 'five more minutes' to which you allowed it. Soon walking to Room 2 only for it to open way before you could knock on the door.

Lockdown stares down at you with eyes full of hate. So much, it indeed made you regret trying to knock on his door.

"B-Breakfeast is down stairs. That's if your hungry-?"

"Bribing me with food won't allow you to earn scrap from me." He says, leaning onto his door frame with all his body weight, clearly not one to play games with "You may trick them fools. But not me. Don't even try it."

This time you figured to leave him be. Walking pass him as he remained there for a few seconds before heading downstairs himself.

Knocking on the cracked open door of Room 3 you find Optimus opening the door open fully. Behind him was Crosshair who drew out his pistol, eager to shoot someone.