027, sheets*

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN: SHEETS

TW: smut (ur welcome)

this is all for certified-l0vebot- so if u don't like it, get over it bc its not for u <3

     VAL GRABBED ONE of his wrists and guided his hand back to the zipper. She didn't say a word, just stared straight ahead.

Anthony was quiet, his hand resting on her hip. He could feel her trembling, and he was sure she could hear his heart hammering in his chest. His fingers tightened around her waist and then he was slowly sliding the zipper down, exposing her bare skin.

He slid his hand underneath the fabric and slowly moved it across her back, his fingers tracing the curve of her spine. She could feel her resolve crumbling, and the longer he touched her, the more she was forgetting about everything else.

After a minute, his hands were moving back up, and he was sliding the dress off her shoulders. It fell to the ground, pooling around her feet. She kicked it to the side and then turned to face him, her heart racing.

Anthony didn't waste any time, and his lips were on hers before she could take another breath. His hands slid over her waist, and he pulled her flush against him. His lips moved down her jaw and he began placing hot kisses on her neck.

Her hands gripped his hair and her nails raked over his scalp, causing him to moan against her skin. She tugged his hair and pulled his mouth back up to hers, kissing him hungrily.

"I hate you," she muttered, tugging on his shirt.

He chuckled and lifted his arms, allowing her to pull his shirt over his head.

"No you don't," he murmured, his lips returning to her neck.

She didn't say anything and just pushed him back towards the bed. He stumbled a bit, and a smirk crossed his face. He let her guide him until the back of his knees hit the bed, and then he fell back, grabbing the backs of her thighs to pull her along with him.

She straddled him, her hands braced on his chest, her eyes dark. His hands slid up her sides and over her back, his thumbs tracing her ribs. He could feel her heart pounding beneath his fingers, and he could see the flush on her cheeks.

She leaned down and pressed her lips against his, her hands sliding over his shoulders. Her hips moved against his, and a moan escaped his lips. She smirked against his lips and ground her hips down again.