Adam x Teen Fragile Reader x Gabriel (fans' OC) ~~ PART ONE

Warnings: smut, possessive\obsessive thoughts\behavior, bad words

Disclaimer: I'm so sorry if these oneshots and stories are too cringe for you, for me they ARE like this, even though I am the author. People just write something like this in the Internet and I wanted to let someone see if I'm not bad at it (or am I?). Let me know what's your opinion about my crazy fantasies in the comments below, please. Thank you!

You died at the age of fourteen. During going for a trip with your Mom and Dad, the three of you had a car crash. Your parents survived, they were saved and brought back to normal somehow. But they were absolutely broken, because you... was not well. You died a horrible painful death disallowing them to ever see you again. Your Dad and Mom lost you for good and that broke them.

But little they or you knew that you did not survive this car crash only because for some time someone on the other side was promised to have you and make you theirs. Actually two someones. Up in Heaven Paradise there were two angels who had been watching you for a few years and were absolutely in love with you. These were Gabriel, a most powerful Heaven's archangel, and Adam, who was actually the first man, but after death turned into angel to lead the exorcists army.

Adam was selfish, cruel, rude and a lot sexist, which is why he called himself a 'Dickmaster'. His two wives, Lilith and Eve, left him, because they didn't want to submit to his will, as he wanted only to control them and have sex with them. He never thought he would actually truly respect or like anyone, let alone being in love with them. But the time he saw this sweet innocent cute teen girl, the time he saw you, he knew that he was quiet wrong. You were the one he would like to pleasure just the way you'd be comfortable and okay with, he wanted to adore your pussy. So of course he was still dirty minded, but him wanting you was also the soft spot.

Gabriel was more like romantic. He didn't want to have much sex, he would prefer to talk or play with you, he would help you with doing an interesting job, and more like cuddle with you. He thought of you as the best thing that could ever happen to him.

Despite two different visions for how they would like your relationship, Gabriel and Adam when it comes to you had one thing in common. They would never hurt you, they would do everything for you not to be scared or sad, they would protect you at all cost.

And since they were both powerful, both possessive over you, they made a deal. A deal that forces both of them to share you with each other. The didn't make it with their will, they were actually 'forced' to do it by the leader seraphim, who saw that their obsession was going too far. If they got into fight, it would be catastrophic not only for you, but also for the power and position of Heaven. Elders of Heaven needed to keep their realm and themselves in charge of all creation, so the two most powerful angels could not be against each other. That's why they allowed Adam and Gabriel to have you only if they share you. They didn't like it, but they knew the leader was right, so they agreed. After all, they would do everything to finally have you by their side.

And now, that you were a dead soul ready to enter Heaven, they were waiting for you badly. You finally appeared on the cloudy floor of Heaven, lying naked, unconscious and helpless on clouds. When, standing together, they saw you, both were delighted. They reached you and knelt close to you.

Adam smirked as he was watching your naked body with desire to lick, suck, kiss, caress it and making you moan. For him, you were just a perfect little sweetie for a night of softly making love.

However, Gabriel thought that you were even cuter now when lying naked in 'forced' sleep. Your [h\c] hair were just so soft, the same as your pale and warm skin, when his hand landed on your cheek. He would love to cuddle with you and lie in the bed together talking softly and enjoying each other's presence.