The Story Behind

I do believe in true love until that day..

I have been in a relationship for quite long now. Brian and I have been together for almost 3 years. I've been treasuring my purity for marriage but I think that the long wait is over. I want to give myself to him on our 3rd year anniversary and his birthday because I think I'm ready for it to happen and I believe that he will marry me when both of us are ready.

I'm so excited for what's going to happen later and I really hope that he would love my surprise.

I already schedule the pick up of the cake and in 30 minutes I'm off to his place.

I was heading to my boyfriend's condo with the cake and my gift which is myself hahaha. I have a spare key so I have no problem with my mission.

"Open? I thought he's not here. Hmm maybe he forgot to lock the door" I was trying to convince myself that there are possible reasons why its open even though I'm wondering why.

"Hmmmm "
"Ahh ah Ahhmmm"

Is it- is it a moan?! I hurriedly went to his room to check on him. Maybe he has a fever!
"Oh my God baby, are you ok--ay??" I never imagine myself getting in this type of situation. Unconsciously I dropped the cake together with my heart and soul.

I don't even know what to do. I can't move. I can't scream. I can't fuckin cry. And I felt how pathetic I am.

All my dreams was shattered in just a second. I was feeling nervous earlier because I want to give him the best gift I can give which is myself while he is right here having a fuckin SEX with a fuckin whore . I don't know what to feel. Actually I do. I'm feeling numb.

He looked so surprise. Really, I was actually expecting this surprise look on his face because of my gift for hi not in this kind of situation.

"Oh shit! Get off me bitch. Baby.. Baby listen to me. Its not what you think ."

"....." I silently watch him as he picked his clothes with panic.

"How dare you call me bitch when you were screaming earlier for me to suck you harder bastard?!" The whore whoever she is, walk out confidently and stop in front of me.
She whispered, " Maybe you're not good enough that's why he find someone who can fulfill his needs. Ciao losers!"

Thoughts quickly flooded my mind all this years. Am I really not good enough? Is it really.y fault why he cheated? I walked towards the sala and weakly sat on the couch.

The whore already left minutes ago.

"Baby talk to me. I'm sorry.." He look so miserable. He look so torn and broken. As if he regretted it. But I won't indulge.

"You're sorry? Really? No. I don't think so. You're sorry because you get caught. You're sorry because the damage have been done. But you're not sorry because you cheated. You choose to cheat. You know that it would hurt me but you still choose to cheat goddammit.  "

"No baby no. Please listen to me. I was just tempted. We were having fun and everything escalate quickly."

"What the fuckin hell are you saying?! Did it even cross your mind that you have a girlfriend? No. Because lust already win your soul."

"Could you just stop and listen to me?! If you just give me what I needed then maybe I wouldn't have cheated in you?!"

"Wow. Just wow. Now you have the nerve to tell me that it's my fault. Then I'm sorry because I was not good enough for you. I'm sorry because you have to cheat just to satisfy your needs. Mygod I'm sorry asshole!" I shouted sarcastically and angrily.

"Baby I'm sorry you're more than enough. It's not my intention to blame you." He tried to reach my hand but I quickly moved away.

"No. Do me a favor. I don't wanna see your face ever again. And by the way, happy birthday and happy anniversary EX."