*~Chapter one~*

*character discriptions*
(please Read before continuing)
Iris- long brown hair - blue eyes - Freckles - 5'2 - 15 -
River- blonde hair - Brownish green eyes - 15 - 5'7 - german/Russian -
Hunter- Dirty Blond hair - blue eyes - 16 - 5'8 - german/Italian -
Faith- Dark brown hair - Hazel eyes - 5'4 - 16 -
Zach- Brown hair - green eyes - 15 - 5'7 - orphan - hispanic -
Rachel- Black hair - brown eyes - 5'4 - 15 -
Molly- Black hair - blue eyes - 5'3 - 16 -
Zeke- Black hair - green eyes - 5'8 - 15 -

_WestWood Highschool's New arrival_

POV_Iris_

Faith and I had arrived at school early as usual waiting for our friends to arrive, as we were waiting me and faith walked around campus. Eventually we went and met up with our friends and we see that hunter wasn't here yet. Faith spoke up saying "where the fuck is hunter", Molly and Rachel both shrug and look at Zeke, Zeke notices them look to him and he says "he's probably late or something", Zach nods agreeing with Zeke. I shrug and walk over to my locker and open it to put my bag away and get my biology book for our homeroom class. I close my locker and turn back to my friends and we start walking to class having to hike our way up the stairs to biology, none of us excited to see our homeroom teacher Mr.Nobles who we prefer to call Mr.Noballs. We arrive to the class and walk in Mr. Noballs is already getting on to Tyler, *not out of the ordinary if you ask me he always did things that got him in trouble, he was the definition of troubled kid one time he even set the basement smoke alarm and sprinklers off trying to smoke a joint, it didn't help that he was the pastors kid everyone knew the pastor had importance I mean he was the only ordained pastor in westwood county. Anyways I'm getting ahead of myself* me and my friends go to our desks I sit near the middle of the class next to the window as faith takes her seat next to me, Zeke takes his seat in front of me and Zach sits next to him molly follows behind Zach and sits next to faith as Rachel *Molly's sister* sits next to her. the rest of the class starts filling their chairs as our conversation continues before it is so rudely interrupted by Mr. Noballs speaking up to quiet the class as the bell rings. As he finishes the morning announcements Hunter walks into the class apologizing and walks to his seat behind faith, soon after he walks in another boy enters the class *whom I've never seen before* Mr.Noballs raises his voice mentioning the arrival of the random boy, " I almost forgot to mention we have a new transfer student coming all the way from Russia" He pauses as students begin to whisper to each other as Mr.Noballs continues to speak "now introduce yourself and then go take a seat". The boy reluctantly spoke, as he speaks in a soft Russian accent "...My name's River....I'm 15" *Huh, same as me* "...I'm from Russia...." he says as he side glances at the teacher. Mr.Noballs waves him off to go find a seat, River looks near the back of the class and sees an empty seat behind me as he walks back to the seat he looks over at me and I notice a slight smirk begin to appear across his once stoic expression, *Huh!?, what the hell was that look for is he crazy?...* He takes the seat behind me and kicks the back of my chair, I end up going forward and pushing my desk causing it to make a semi loud noise getting faiths attention as she looks at me and then we both look at River. Faith looks away as molly taps her shoulder and I continue to look at him *why on earth did he do that* River's leaning back in his chair as I continue to look at him his smirk widdens as he looks back at me as if he didn't do anything. I slowly turn my attention back on Mr.Noballs as he continues to rant about his and his soon to be ex wife's divorce. I roll my eyes and look over to the window next to my desk, as I feel a drop of cold liquid touch my shoulder as I notice the window is slightly open seeing that it is about to rain I roll my jacket sleaves over my shoulder. As time passes, the bell finally rings indicating that class is over. I quickly gather my stuff up and go outside waiting for everyone else. Faith walks out followed by rachel and molly shortly zeke and Zach walk out followed by hunter and the new kid, River. Everyone looks at the duo with a wondering expression, Zeke is the first one to speak asking "what's with the new kid?" as he gestures to River and Zach elbows him in the side wanting him to shut up, Hunter explains "Oh Rivers my cousin, He moved down here to live with my family while his dad had to go to Italy for work". Everyone nods after his explaination, "since when did you have a cousin?" Rachel asks Hunter still confused as to why he's never mentioned it before. Zeke adds "since when did you have commie for a cousin?" Zach nudges Zeke once more to tell him to stop being rude. River laughs at Zeke's question. Molly says "guys who cares we need to go to our classes because frankly I don't want to be the last person to walk in class" as she grabs faith and Zeke by the arms and walks off pulling them both with her to class. I start to walk to my class, I here footsteps behind. I look over my shoulder to see that Hunter and River were close behind. Hunter catches up with me "Hey, I forgot to mention that River has Chemistry with us." he says as  he starts to walk next to me, with River on the other side of Hunter. I just nod and keep walking until River speaks up "I think we might have chemistry" River says with a wink, as he gestures between me and him, I say "you don't even know my name though" I say as I turn to look at Hunter, River says "Iris", I turn to look at him with both concern and confusion as to how the new kid knows my name. Hunter speaks up finally saying something "I told him about everyone, so yeah he knows your name". I give a confused nod and look forward as I continue walking to class, followed by Hunter and River. After a while we eventually make it to class.