💞|PROLOGUE|💞

The mansion is fully decorated with flowers and is looking really beautiful

The mansion is fully decorated with flowers and is looking really beautiful. The guests are coming and the hosts are welcome the guest. The mandap is getting ready as the priests are doing the preparation for the wedding to start. After sometime, the groom arrived as he is looking damn handsome wearing a golden colour sherwani and is full of attitudes. He sat on the mandap and the priests instructed him to perform some rituals and he followed the same.
After sometime, the priest said
Now its time to bring the bride now.
After sometime, the bride arrived and started moving in a circled way sitting on a peeri. The boys are holding the peeri. After moving seven times, the bride is now asked to show her face. But the bride is too shy to show her face as everyone started teasing her. But little did they know that the bride is crying from inside thinking that once again she will become his.
Then the bride slowly removed the bettle leaves from her face and looked at the groom. The groom just smiled while looking at her and she too.
My God !!!!! She is looking like an angel. I cannot take off my eyes from her. Infact she is already beautiful but now, her beauty has reached at very high level. The groom thinking in his mind
I thought that I will never be able to trust anyone but this girl really changed my life. The groom thinking in his mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The room is beautifully decorated with roses, rose petals ,flowers and perfume. A girl is sitting on the bed dressing like a bride. Her face is covered with a red veil and she is lowering down her
head due to shyness. Suddenly she heard a footsteps as its coming toward the room only and she saw a man wearing an armani suit in his slim body followed by handsome beards and a ponytail tied on his head. Her heart is beating very fast when he is coming toward her.
He came and took a seat infront of her and she is slowly looking at him behind the veil. He then hold her hand slowly took her three middle finger on his hand and kissed on it. A shiver started running on her body after what he did.
He then removed the veil from her face and looked at her for sometime in order to observe her beauty.
You are looking really beautiful tonight. He said. But she is still lowering down her head out of shyness.
He then made her look at him and kissed on her forehead. Suddenly she hugged him tightly as he also hugged her back.
Don't worry I will never leave you. He said while patting her head.
After sometime he finally confessed his love for her.

I love you. He said
Her body started shivering and she clutched his shirt more tightly.

How is the prologue?