sweet sun♥︎

It was a quiet afternoon in the daycare, and I was at my desk indulging in one of my favorite pastimes: drawing. The room was filled with the soft hum of cheerful chatter from the kids and the occasional clatter of toys. I had my headphones on, lost in the soothing melodies as I sketched a little round axolotl. The creature was coming to life on the paper, its big, curious eyes and playful smile making it look incredibly cute.

Unbeknownst to me, Sun had wandered over and was now peering over my shoulder, watching my progress with fascination. I was so absorbed in my drawing that I didn't notice his presence until I felt a slight shift in the air behind me.

I glanced back and let out a startled yelp, tipping my chair backwards and crashing to the floor

I glanced back and let out a startled yelp, tipping my chair backwards and crashing to the floor. My headphones flung off, the music abruptly stopping. Sun immediately leaned down to help me up, his face a picture of concern.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!" he exclaimed, his hands gently helping me back to my feet.

I laughed nervously, brushing myself off. "It's okay, Sun. Really, I'm fine."

But Sun continued to apologize, his tone filled with genuine remorse. "I'm really sorry. I just saw your drawing and thought it was cool. I didn't mean to startle you."

"Really, it's fine," I reassured him, chuckling. "It just caught me off guard."

He nodded, though he still looked a bit guilty. I glanced at my drawing, which thankfully had survived the fall unscathed. "Thanks for the compliment, by the way. I'm glad you like it."

With the minor mishap behind us, we turned our attention back to our responsibilities. The kids were playing happily, their laughter echoing through the room. Dave, our boss, was in his office, likely handling his own pile of paperwork.

"Ready to check on the kids?" I asked Sun, who nodded enthusiastically.

Together, we made our rounds, ensuring everyone was safe and content. The children responded to Sun with the usual excitement, their faces lighting up at his presence. It was heartwarming to see how much they adored him.

Before long, it was time for the afternoon snack. Sun clapped his hands to get the kids' attention. "Alright, everyone! It's snack time! Follow our friend here, and let's go have some yummy treats!"

The children cheered and quickly lined up, their little faces eager with anticipation. Leading the way, I guided them to the snack area, Sun following closely behind. The kids chattered excitedly about what snacks they hoped to have, their energy contagious.

As we handed out snacks and made sure everyone had what they needed, I couldn't help but feel a deep sense of contentment. Despite the occasional scare or mishap, working here was incredibly fulfilling. The bond I shared with Sun and the joy of being around the children made every day special.

Sun and I exchanged a glance, and he smiled warmly, his earlier guilt seemingly forgotten. It was moments like these that reminded me why I loved this job so much. As we settled into the routine of snack time, I knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, we would face them together, as a team.

(I hope you like itt bye my babbbyysss)