Prologue

A/N: Prologue time!! (Don't worry, you were not seeing things, this is a Seventeen story, this is just the introduction part.) If you know who these bois are, you get a virtual hug <3

.

Two members of the young rookie group were sitting on the floor of the otherwise empty practice room. The younger boy named Han Jihoon was strumming his guitar and humming to himself while the older, Kim Dohoon was playing on his phone.

'When are the others getting here?' groaned Dohoon. He looked at his lockscreen. It was already 10:10. The rest of their group was supposed to arrive ten minutes ago so they can start practicing the choreography for their upcoming, first comeback. Jihoon shrugged.

As if on cue, suddenly the door of the practice room flew open and the remaining four boys barged inside, two of them screaming loudly at each other. Jihoon covered his ears at the horrible noise.

'Oh, you are here, thank god!!' exclaimed Youngjae and ran up to the duo, hiding behind Dohoon. 'Save me from these annoying idiots, they have been fighting ever since they woke up!' he exclaimed dramatically.

Dohoon looked up at Shinyu. Their leader was massaging his temples, looking like he was already considering retiring from his position in his early twenties, barely a few months after the group made their debut.

'They don't pay me enough for this' he announced and sat down next to the rest of the boys.

'What happened?' asked Dohoon.

'Hanjin and Kyungmin got into an argument and they haven't stopped screaming since we left the dorm' explained Shinyu. He turned around to look at the mentioned duo. 'Hey, how about you apologize and then we can start practicing?!' he suggested.

'You heard it, Kyungmin, apologize!' yelled the group's Chinese member, Hanjin.

'He said that to you! Take back what you said!' demanded the maknae, Kyungmin.

'No, you!'

'No, you!!'

'Will you two just stop?!' exclaimed Youngjae. 'You are supposed to be friends, why are you acting like this?!'

'Friends don't say stuff like that to each other!' said Hanjin. Kyungmin stuck his tongue out at him.

'Oh my god' facepalmed Shinyu. 'We are going to be here forever...'

'If they don't feel like making up, then maybe they just shouldn't. You can't force them' spoke up Jihoon. Dohoon, Shinyu and Youngjae glared at him.

'You know, just because you can speak it doesn't mean you should' said Dohoon.

'That wasn't much of a help' said Shinyu at the same time.

'You are shit at giving advice' added Youngjae. Shinyu slapped him with a warning of watch your language. Jihoon shrugged.

'I mean, they could end up like those two best friends in that story whose friendship almost ended because of an argument' he said. 'But obviously if they don't shut up, I'm not telling them the story' he added. Hanjin's ears basically perked up hearing that.

'A story? What story?' he asked curiously. Jihoon fought back a satisfied smirk.

'It's a story from the realm of good and evil magic about saving music with the power of love and friendship' he said, still playing with his guitar.

'I wanna hear it!' said Kyungmin quickly and he sat down on the floor cross-legged. Hanjin followed his example immediately.

Shinyu and Dohoon exchanged a quick glance. Whatever Jihoon was up to, it seemingly worked. He definitely knew what he was doing. They all turned towards the second youngest who put his guitar aside and clapped his hands.

'Well, once upon a time...'

.

A/N 2.0: Stan my adopted children TWS and stream their comeback, it has such a fresh summer vibe, I love it!

Also, this was just a quick prologue, I'm bringing the first part next Wednesday!