[19]

*********•|| Chapter : 19 ||• 🦋

*********
•|| Chapter : 19 ||•
🦋

As Taehyung's arms wrapped around her waist, Yn's heart skipped a beat. She stood frozen, unsure of how to react.

His warm breath on her neck sent shivers down her spine. "You smell so good," he whispered, his voice low and husky. Yn's mind raced as she tried to process what was happening.

"W-what are you doing?" she stuttered, trying to sound calm. Taehyung let out a dark chuckle "You don't know what am I doing?" he asked in reply, his grip around her waist tightening. Yn's heart raced faster, her palms getting sweaty. She didn't knew how to react at that moment. The silence in the room was too intense.

Suddenly, Taehyung's phone rang, breaking the intensity of the moment. He groaned, releasing Yn from his grasp. "Who is so much eager to die right now!!" he said, his voice back to its usual cold tone , which held a bit frustration for the interruption in his privacy. He took the phone from the bed side.

Yn let out heavy breaths, still trying to process what just happened. She watched as Taehyung answered the call with a non-pleasent look.

"Watch the freaking time before you call!. What do you want!" He rasped out rudely, the person on the phone gulped before replying in his scared tone "B-boss.. I'm so s-sorry.. but it was important- "

"Don't puzzle around just spit out" Taehyung said , his voice sounded impatient. "That Foreign client.. h-he..he refused to trade with our company" as the manager informed, Taehyung's expression changed.

"He refused?" he repeated, his tone of voice went deeper, Yn didn't knew what happened but to see his look , she can assume he isn't in good mood right now, which made her heart raced, being scared.

"Hm.. " with that he cut the call , the manager also became confused , he expected him to get hyper and shout on him but nothing like this happened, instead he ended the call without any further discussion in the topic, which is kinda strange for him.

As Taehyung cut the call, Yn panicked thinking he'll again approach her. She looked here and there, her eyes caught her books in the side table near the couch. She went their , sitting on the couch she grabbed one of the book.

Taehyung kept the phone on it's place and turned to Yn's side, he got confused to see the scene. He walked near the couch and stood infront of her, crossing his arms across his chest .

Yn tried to avoid him by grabbing the book near her face, acting like she is reading it.

"And , what do you think you are doing middle of the night?!" He asked in his calm but scary tone. She gulped but didn't looked up. "I-i'm studying" she said for which Taehyung narrowed his brows and coldly stared at her.