Amelia

Call me Amelia.This is my story, I mean this story is about me. I was a little baby girl when my mother Allisa died after that when I was two years old my father Thomas did the second marriage and leave me at the orphanage. I always used to wait for my dad that he would come to visit me but he didn't. After that I come to know that If I want to get out of this orphanage I had get adopted by some foster parents for that I used to make myself look different and decent from others to impress the parents but wastage of time so as the time passed I left the hope. I always just dreamt of a complete family, like father, mother and their child. I always felt alone because I have no friends, no parents and no relatives whom would come to visit me. My warden uses to say me a bad luck. Because even though I had the beauty but I was worst then a beast. After some months like I was four years old a couple of parents come to visit the orphanage and to adopt two kids one boy and one girl I was not too excited because I know that they won't choose me I was completely sure that my luck won't work but this time I was wrong they pointed out me and hugged me like their kid and praised my beauty and then I was feeling like I am flying in air beacause everything was going to be changed I would be having a complete family and freedom which I have always dream of , all the papers were filled and I said goodbye to my past and was ready to enjoy my present. After that a lady holded my hands and with a great smile she said to me, "Amelia". I got confused and with a smile on my face I replied her, My name is "Luna". "But from now own ward you will be called Amelia isn't it's a nice name", she said. I replied back, "Yes it is".My name is Emma and I am your mother and he's your father Henry.