"Your fu^king cock"

Jin was just shocked..so shocked that unintentionally he was just looking at his husband being a moaning mess with the help of someone...
Receptionist "Sir!Sir..."
She entered behind Jin and that's when Kim Taehyung opened his eyes to look at no one but his own husband with almost teary eyes and by his side receptionist looking down...

His so called slut still was busy in his so called sucking ...
V "Leave!"
The receptionist left ...
Slut looked at Kim Taehyung "Hmm??"
Kim Taehyung once looked at his husband and then with an evil smirk on his face ..he looked down at the boy sitting between his legs...
Taehyung "Nothing,baby you carry on..."(Ruffling his hair)
He again looked at his husband ....
Who silently wiped the tears who were now flowing on his face and left shutting the door ...

No response
No action
No yelling

As soon as Jin left, Taehyung immediately spoke up ..
Taehyung "Hey!You slut ..now leave..."
That boy awkwardly looked at him and left...
Taehyung ran to window only to see Jin car was no more in area...
He picked up the keys and left behind Jin...

                       (At bar)
Jin was continuously drinking ...without taking taking break for fu^king five minutes...
After some minutes passed,he left a long sigh,wipes his tears and again...

2 hours passed...
Now,he didn't know in which city he was...
He didn't pay attention to it...
For now,he just wanted to be away from ..far away from Kim Taehyung

Entering the city...
He saw a bar where people were entering and leaving happily in this cold weather...

Jin left the car without second thought and entered it...
As he entered,some eyes lifted towards him...he couldn't deny the fact that now he understood why people were entering the bar happily??
Cuz of hot atmosphere cuz of hot hot people...

He wipes his left tears from his face ...and paved to bathroom ..
He wanted to look fresh...

After emptying his bladder,now he was washing his face when he felt a hand creeping around his waist...

Jin looked up in the mirror to see a hottest boy smirking at him...

Boy "Babe!You are so fucking sexy"
(he sexily ran his hands on Jin butt)
If it was some other day,Jin had shoved his hand away or maybe slapped him...
But right now,he wanted someone ...he wanted to be touched,to let out all his uneasiness...
Pulling the boy by his collar,he smashed his plump lips on boy...who responded at the same moment...without even a second thought ...
That boy was sucking his lips hungrily almost eating them...
Jin "Ammmph....Yah!...Hmmm"
His moaning was making the boy go crazy over him ...His one hand was holding Jin neck to make the kiss deeper while the other hand was opening his own belt...

Jin broke the kiss to look at the boy...
Boy "Let me... pleasure you"(He asked such a unholy thing looking at Jin lustfully)
A smirk played on boy face
Jin hummed grinning his lower region with the boy cock cause him let out a loud moan..

He hold Jin hand to drag him towards a room...
Pushing Jin inside the room,he pulled down Jin pants and kneeling between his legs
...he took his soft but long cock and started sucking it...
Jin "Ahhh!"
(A sudden wave of pleasure cause Jin moan out loud enough that it maybe heard in two or three rooms)

Thud!
The door room opened with a large thud made Jin flinch in fear and that boy look back to just witness his murder...

Dear Taejinnies ❤️
This is my YouTube channel link...

https://youtube.com/@taetaejin123?si=rJhQGc-h3l1ENN_f
Do visit the channel and read my ffs 💓💓
Thanks for your support ...
I will be back soon here 😉
Bye bye