part:3

Tears streamed down her face as she stood before him, her voice quivering with a mixture of anger and sadness. "Just go," she pleaded, her words choked with emotion. "I don't want to see you right now."

He stood there, his gaze steady despite the turmoil in his heart. "No," he replied firmly, stepping back and raising his hands in a gesture of surrender. "I can't leave things like this. I know I crossed a line, and I'm ready to face this punishment"

Her eyes flashed with frustration. "You think a punishment will make this right?" she asked bitterly, her hands trembling at her sides. "I touched you without your consent," he admitted, his voice heavy with regret.

"I understand if you can't forgive me." She stared at him, tears welling up in her eyes. she whispered, her voice cracking. "I never let anyone touch me. And now..."

He took a step forward, as if to reach out, but stopped himself, respecting her boundaries. "I'm sorry," he said softly, his voice filled with remorse. "I didn't think. I only wanted to save you." "Save me?" she exclaimed, her voice rising with incredulity. "By violating my trust? By disregarding everything I believe in?"

He hung his head, unable to meet her gaze. "I made a mistake," he admitted quietly. "I can't undo what's been done, but I'm willing to accept any punishment you feel is right."

She shook her head, tears flowing freely now. "You don't understand," she cried, her voice filled with pain and anger. "You don't understand what you've done to me."

He looked at her, his own eyes filled with anguish. "Then tell me," he pleaded softly. "Tell me what I can do to make this right." "Nothing," she whispered, her voice barely audible over her sobs. "There's nothing you can do."

The room was suffused with an eerie silence, broken only by the sound of Fatima's quiet sobs. Tears streamed down her face as she stood before Jungkook, her heart heavy with a mix of anger, confusion, and sadness.

Jungkook, standing a few feet away, watched her with a solemn expression, grappling with the consequences of his actions. "Please, just go," Fatima pleaded, her voice choked with emotion. "I don't want to see you right now."

Jungkook hesitated for a moment, his gaze unwavering as he processed her words. Despite the ache in his heart, he knew he couldn't ignore what had transpired. Slowly, he reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone, his fingers trembling slightly as he composed a message.

Fatima glanced at him, her eyes clouded with tears, unaware of his actions. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sudden entrance of a tall, stern-looking man, carrying a lash in his hand.

Confusion and fear gripped her as she turned towards Jungkook, searching for answers in his dark brown eyes. Seeing her distress, Jungkook offered a faint, reassuring smile, hoping to convey a sense of apology and understanding.

His gaze locked with hers, their eyes speaking volumes even amidst the turmoil surrounding them. Without hesitation, Jungkook turned to the man with the lash, his voice steady despite the storm of emotions inside him. "Proceed with the punishment. One hundred lashes."

The man nodded solemnly, his expression unreadable as he began to administer the lashes. Each strike echoed in the small room, a painful reminder of the gravity of Jungkook's mistake. With each lash, Jungkook's resolve remained steadfast, his face contorted with pain but his spirit unbroken.

Fatima watched in stunned silence, her hands trembling at her sides as she struggled to comprehend the scene unfolding before her. She couldn't fathom why Jungkook would willingly endure such punishment, especially after what he had done.

As the lashes continued, Jungkook's strength began to wane. By the time the count reached sixty, he was on the verge of collapse, his body battered and bruised. Fatima's heart ached with a mixture of pity and anger, unable to bear witness to his suffering any longer.