chapter 3

Author's pov:-

After meeting tae kook couldn't think of anything but only tae.... his mind and soul was filled with only tae's thoughts and nothing else....kook was going crazy and restless thinking about tae smiling like a love sick mad man....

Mrs Jeon was in the kitchen....kook smiled going to his mother and hugging her from behind kissing her cheek.... Mrs Jeon was surprised yet so happy looking at her son's old bunny smile again....

Mrs Jeon:"my baby bunny...."he said with tears kissing kook's whole face lovingly making kook giggle happily feeling so blissful getting love from his mother after so long....

Jk:"mumma I'm hungry...."he said pouting making Mrs Jeon more happy to see kook's baby said again after years....

Mrs Jeon:"yes baby I will prepare your favourite things in minutes....go to dad and sit with him okay my love...."she said happily making kook nod smiling....kook ran outside seeing his dad sitting on the couch reading the newspaper....

Kook jumped on mr Jeon's lap making him flinch yet really happy and overjoyed looking at his baby son all happy and smiley again.... the family had a wonderful time together after a long time happily....

Currently kook was in his office thinking about tae sitting on his chair.... couldn't take his mind off tae at all.... his eyes were dreamy thinking about his soon to be wifey.... the most shocking part was kook was not interested in work today....

Kook really wanted to meet his wifey so much.... he decided to call tae....

On call:-

Jk:"h-hello...hey...."he said in a cute nervous tone....

Tae:"hey jungkook shi....how is your day treating you...."he said smiling....

Jk:"it's good.... I'm in my office right now.... I was thinking about.... can we go out this evening...."he said stuttering with his heart beating crazily....

Tae:"sounds good sure.... I will be ready jungkook shi....."he said smiling cooing inside his mind at kook's cute stuttering.....kook felt like jumping in happiness....

Jk:"thank you so much... I will pick you up.... take care bye....."he said excitedly....tae said bye cutting the call with chuckle shaking his head at the cute excited voice of kook.....

Yoongi opened the cabinet door and his eyes got wide.... his jaw was on floor.... looking at kook smiling widely....

Suga:"OMG kookie are you okay.... do you have fever.... come let's go to the hospital.... I will call an ambulance...."he said yelling worried touching kook's forehead....

Jk:"Ghosh hyungie calm down.... I'm fine...."he said with pout making suga almost pass out from his behaviour....suga missed kook's baby side.... it's been really long time that behaved like a baby in front of him like he was before....

Kook said everything about his marriage....suga was really happy for his little brother being happy and giggly like before again....

Suga:"damm man I must say he did something magic to you in just one day.... I'm really happy for you my bunny...."he said smiling hugging kook who hugged him back with smile....

After sometime kook hurriedly went to his house to get ready to meet tae soon... the bunny was really getting desperate to see his ethereal wifey.....

 the bunny was really getting desperate to see his ethereal wifey