chapter 4

Author's pov:-

Mrs Jeon was busy in the kitchen because Kim's family was visiting today for lunch....kook was eagerly waiting for his wife wanting to see tae so bad....

kook was eagerly waiting for his wife wanting to see tae so bad

Kook's look....

Jk:"mumma when will they come...."he said whining hugging his mom in the kitchen....

Mrs Jeon:"bun don't disturb me I'm really busy...go and whine to your appa...."she said and the maids chuckled....kook pouted going out....

Soon the car stopped infront of the door making kook excited running towards the door following his dad....

Mr Jeon:"welcome buddy we were waiting for you guys.... please come in...."he said hugging mr kim....kook looked at tae who looking like a goddess in saree....

kook looked at tae who looking like a goddess in saree

Tae's saree.....

Tae looked at kook staring at him without blinking with doe eyes with lips parted making tae chuckle.... they all went inside the house sitting on the couch.... elders were talking and kook was looking at tae's beautiful slender milky waist with drooling mouth and Bambi eyes....

Tae looked at kook and got confused where kook was looking....tae follow kook's gaze and widened his eyes covering his waist with saree.... kook pouted at tae who just smile at his noghty hubby....

Mrs Jeon:"kook why don't you show tae our house...."she said.... kook's eyes brightened in happiness....kook nodded taking tae's hand walking inside making the elders chuckle shaking their heads....

Kook took tae straight to his room dragging him....as soon as they reached kook's room...kook hugged tae tightly pulling him closer holding his waist....

Jk:"koo missed you so much...."he said pouting while hugging tae buried his face in tae's neck taking in the sweet sent of tae.... holding his waist....

Tae:"aw I missed you too my bun...."he said caressing kook's hair softly smiling.....

Jk:"do you like our room...."he said hugging tae from behind....