chapter 7

i woke up in the middle of the night feeling terrible my tummy was doing flips i ran to the bathroom and through up everything. fuck i thought i hate the flu before i could get up i felt Niall gently rubbing my back "hey beautiful whats wrong?" "hi baby i think i have the flu thats all" "alright well i love you" as he gave me a sweet smile. he picked me up and carried me to our bed and tucked me in and went to the kitchen to make me some food.
*Nialls pov*
i decided it would be a good idea to make April some food not a lot because if it is the flu it will just come up. i hate when my baby is sick i feel worthless because i cant help her in any way and i just have to watch her, it makes me feel horrible. if April feels better i might take her to the mall today to buy her some new clothes just for a fresh start at the new house i know she would like it. i carried her breakfast up to her just some pieces of toast and some water.i put it on a tray and walked it to her.

*Aprils pov*
i was sleeping and i Hurd Niall open the door i was feeling better I'm not sure what it was but i fell fine. Niall placed the tray on my lap it looked so yummy i ate my breakfast, then checked my twitter @aprilbay53
i had some hate messages and some fan tweets sometime its hard dating a famous person but you have to ignore it. i get out of bed and comb my hair i decide just to let it stay the way it is brush my teeth and apply a light pink shade on my lips. I put on black skinny jeans as its spring and its still a little bit cold and i through on a gray tank top and a Mickey mouse sweater with black vans. Niall says he want to take me out today to go shopping I'm really happy. we got in the car and started driving. the mall was 15 minutes from our house we finally got there we walked around for a bit. After awhile i started to feel sick but i just ignored it we kept walking then the room went dark.