chapter 2

after the date we decided it would be fun to go out. "i. Heard there is a really cool trampoline place down town" said niall. that would be really fun lets go i said.

we arrived at the trampoline place we payed and they gave us special socks and we jumped around the walls floor were just trampoline. as i was jumping i slipped and fell. ahhh i scream and Niall came running. i think i broke my leg i said. i was in horrible pain. Niall grabbed his cell phone and dialed 911, they rushed me out of the place and we waited for the ambulance. after a long time witch felt like hours they finally came. i got loaded into the vehicle. Niall got to come witch helped because i was really scared id never broken a bone before. we finally made it to the hospital and they looked at my leg and took x rays. finally i got the results back and i had broken my leg. they made me stay there for a day witch really sucked because i don't like hospitals they smell bad and they give you bad sandwich's and jello. your in pain they should be feeding you good stuff not stuff that makes you more sick.My room to make me more happy i put a little picture of all of us at the beach me and Niall, Mikayla and harry, Rebecca and Zayn and tienna and louis and Lisa with Liam all around the campfire god i wish they were hear at lest i have Niall with me.

I was reading a book called divergent when i Hurd a knock on the door Niall went to open it and harry,louis,Liam and Zayn walked in holding flowers for me. "awe how sweet thank you guys" i said "well you are like our little sister we love you April" " they said all together a tear started rolling down my check "i just love you guys so much thank you for always being there for me" "eh no problem april but we also came to steal Niall we have to record a new album" louis said. " i will be back later to check on you baby girl i love you see you in a few hours" Niall said. god i love him so much i waved goodbye hugged the boys and gave Niall a kiss they all signed my cast and then left.