chapter 4

I woke up next to Niall still naked from last night. I'm so sore it hurts to move my legs but he makes me feel so good. its a wonderful feeling waking up to the one you love. i love Niall he is my everything he is the love of my life.

*Niall's pov*
i look over and see april all snuggled up to my chest i love that girl. she looks so peaceful when she sleeps. she is the love of my life and i couldn't be more happier with somebody else i cant wait to spend the rest of my life with her. i get out of bed get dressed from the night before kiss April on the forehead and go to the kitchen to make us some breakfast. i also looked for some houses as we are trying to move out of the apartment, Mikayla moved out with Harry two months ago. its a little bit lonely hear as Lisa and Rebecca are never home any more. finally i found one. 5 bedrooms 4 bathrooms a huge kitchen because april wanted one so badly a big livening room and a dinning room and garage and another living room upstairs and mud room with a huge back yard perfect for when me and April start a family. i phoned the relater to book a appointment to look at the house i know its perfect and april will love it. Fuck i forget that i was cooking the pancakes are burning oh well some will be ok. i hear april moving around upstairs i have to finish cooking before she gets down hear. i set the table up all pretty to tell her the good news about the house.
*Aprils pov*
i wake up brush my teeth i decide to do a side braid it looks cool with my bright red hair lots of different shades of red in my hair. i decide to put on a pair of black leggings and a floral tank top. and my black pair of toms. i walk downstairs and see Niall cooking i sit down at the table and he says good morning baby girl how was your sleep? you look beautiful as always. i have great news i found us a house and we are going to go see it after breakfast. thank you Niall thats wonderful i cant wait thank you! we finish breakfast and leave to go see our new house.