judgement of Lucifer and Lilith.......and White

Well, it's been about 20 years since I last spoke to White at all.

I had warned him, warned him many times.....

But he never listened to me

(This ends up to 1.15)

......

And here's the shit that started, really the BIG shit.

........

Even if I would like to keep things in place as much as possible before Charlie's birth, things have to be changed so that her life is better for her.

Grandfather Dark will ALWAYS be there for his future granddaughter!

I'm going to get in before White's judgment, and he knows he couldn't do anything against me if he tries to stop me... a battle of the gods could begin.

He might try to hide his mistake, but our deal was clear.

And he LOST!

White PoV:

In the Audience of Heaven:

Me: Lucifer! WHAT DID YOU DO!?

All the angels of Heaven were present at the hearing, they were confused about the situation but they quickly received the information.

Evil incarnate was out, and it was all Lucifer's fault

These brothers were greatly disappointed.

Lucifer: Father, free will should basically be given to HUMANS! Look what Lilith went through!

At the audience, there were all of Lucifer's brothers, White, and Lilith, Lucifer's lover

Me: I let you pass for Lilith, but now you have gone TOO FAR!

Me: You gave the fruit of knowledge to Eve, and you brought evil back into my CREATIONS!

Me: You CORRUPTED my PERFECT creation. You've wasted DOZENS of years of work!

Lucifer: And you?! You too Yo-

Me: ENOUGH!

My power bursts, cutting off Lucifer's speech

Me: You've DONE enough, what you did today will be the last fucking stupidity at ME!

Me: Lucifer Morningstar, in view of your MANY mistakes and the HUGE bullshit you made.

You are now banned from PARADISE!!

Lilith, still remaining silent since the beginning of the hearing, seeing Lucifer's distress, tries to calm the situation.

Lilith: But that's my-

Me: And Lilith will also have the SAME sanction, my Own creation betraying me, it is UNFORGINNABLE!

You will be banished to the darkest place on the PLANET! Deep within the Earth! A place of pure destruction and evil incarnate, you will be banished-

???: At my house !

A loud voice is heard throughout the room

White, know this voice Among a thousand.