CHAPTER 19

"Sai, quick come to Cherry Magic now."

From the other side of the phone came the sound of Max's voice, "A guy called Bandit just asked for you. He said he wants to know more about you, so Master Tony told me to give you a call."

Sailub's brows wrinkled together into a frown as he pushed the woman that was lying on his body off and sat up, "What does he need to know me for?"

"The five leaders of each city districts are here. Since you're the only one missing, that Bandit guy is a bit unhappy."

Max lowered his voice, "Come quick and be a bit clever when you speak. From the way I see it, that Bandit guy doesn't seem to respect Master Tony."

Sailub got up and made his way toward the bathroom, "What does that mean?"

"Listening to his words, I can clearly hear that he's implying something else. He seems to be unsatisfied with the fact that we are the ruling group here. He thinks that there's nothing wrong with Phayu being back here. Even more so, he suspects that we'll give him trouble. From my point of view, I think that Phayu definitely found some big shot to fucking support him. So even this fucking bastard Bandit doesn't even have the guts to ensure that he would help us, otherwise he wouldn't say all this bullshit."

"Then why are we still talking about this nonsense with him?"

"These are only my guesses; the situation hasn't been determined yet. So we still have to hold on to him. Besides, Master Tony had a huge business transaction that he's holding tightly onto. Even if he can't help us, we still can't let him find any fault with us that he could later use against us."

"I'll be there soon."

Sailub took a quick bath and drove his car straight to the southern side of the city.

Just as he was about to enter Cherry Magic, he received another phone call from Max.

"Where are you now?"

"Downstairs."

"I have something to tell you," Max's quickly told him, "Just a moment ago, Michael spoke on your behalf and said that you're injured so you can't drink. Just now, he used tea as a replacement for alcohol to ask that Bandit guy not place blame on anyone. But that Bandit guy merely looked at Master Tony and laughed. Then he said, 'How is it that your subordinate is more important than your reputation?'"

"......what did Master Tony say?"

"Master Tony didn't say anything, but his complexion was unsightly."

Sailub's silence took over.

"Sai, can you drink or not right now?"

"I have to get on the elevator now, I'll hang up. You can go back first."

Sailub closed his phone and entered the elevator.

Once he arrived at the fifteen floor, he immediately walked toward Cherry Magic's most luxurious private room.

Taking a deep breath, he pushed the door open and entered.

"Premier Bandit,  Master Tony. I'm sorry for arriving so late. Let me drink three cups first as punishment."

After they finished eating, there were still another affair to attend to.

Cherry Magic's brothel keeper's is a woman known as Mai.

Her way of doing things are completely different from Ping.

When she smiles, there was an honesty and respectable feeling to it and when she doesn't smile, she is overflowing with charm.