CHAPTER 50

After a long while, Sailub moved. As if disliking the fact that Pon pressed so heavily on him, he used the same amount of strength to flip Pon over and pine him down beneath him again.

One of his brows rose while a smile played out on his lips as he looked down at him deviously.

Then he kissed his cheeks and lightly smiled again before speaking with a hoarse voice.

"I'd never imagined that you're actually not simple at all."

The sound of Pon's laughter danced in the air as both his hands reached out to gently caress the bright and bare skin on Sailub's back.

He raised his head so that he could grind their lips mutually against each other. As if imitating Sailub, his voice was also very hoarse.

"Actually, you......you don't seem to be very skilled......"

"These kinds of things...I don't like it that much......" Sailub softly whispered, "I was placed in Jin Ting not long after I entered the underworld. So, I've seen it every day to the point that I don't really feel or have much interest for it......once in a while, if I need to, I'll do it. Unlike you..."

"I also don't like these kinds of things that much!" Pon quickly clarified but as he looked at the harshness dwelling in Sailub's eyes, his imposing manner was weakened.

"Fine, I really like it. But." He raised his head and firmly kissed Sailub for a moment, "Because it's you, I especially like it even more."

Sailub gave him a glance but chose not to say anything.

Pon's hands roamed incessantly on Sailub's back. He looked at him as if building his courage bit by bit before he finally spoke in a low voice.

"There was a time when I attended college......everything was very chaotic. And when I just started working, it was also the same. I often go out just to find someone for a one night stand, and I had fun playing with whatever......after that phase had passed, everything became better."

After that, he waited for Sailub's judgement. "I really meant what I said. I'm not that kind of person. But because it's you, I especially want to......ah......"

Appearing to like the words that he just heard, Sailub lowered his head and pressed his lips on to Pon's.

His tongue then slid into his mouth and sweetly swept the inside before he reluctantly pulled out and pressed his lips closely to his again, and as he spoke, his warm breath seemed to melt with Pon's.

"I don't mind that."

Although Sailub firmly said those words, Pon's voice held a hint of disappointment instead once he managed to mutter some words.

"You don't mind......"

"You want me to mind?"

Sailub was a bit suspicious, "Actually, I can understand. For some time, Ping was also like that, but in reality, he——"

"How can you compare it?"

Catching what he had just said, Pon's complexion became unsightly and even his voice revealed his state of anxiety.

Sailub raised one of his brow as he looked at him with eyes welling with a bit of criticism.

Pon, on the other hand, felt slightly guilty. He should not have said unpleasant words about Ping in front of him, but in the end, he could not mutter an apology.

Instead, he paused for a long while before he hesitantly spoke.
"You and that Ping have really good feelings for each other?"

Sailub blinked.