**prologue**

Hello liliesssssss 🥰🥰🥰

This will be more clarified in future, sach kahun to mujhe is Story ko thoda Psyco- Thriller-heart breaking........etc bana hai so shuru kare-

Cursed Devotion,
Where he will not say to lighten up my world but just stay beside with me in the dark.

The night where moon shines brighter in the cold sky fill it with its warmth.....
A girl is running with nothing just a string of hope , now she will be free from the devil.

But the devil himself is allowing her to run away so that he can break the string of that hope by his foot.

???? (Whistle, whistle sound).

It terrifies the innocent soul, try her best to hide herself in the bushes with pointed spikes which traches her soft skin.

???? Princess, where are you? your master has came to take you again in the golden cage.

She try to muffen her cries by her palm but Shivering doesn't help her.

???? ( Whistle whistle sound)

It's a sound which makes her little body whimper in sleep too.

???? Is my princess being a bad girl.

She quickly close her eyes because she know what next he is going say which terrify her inner soul.

???? And bad girl needs punishment.

Her eyes widened because of the sentence he used. He used the same sentence every fucking time while torturing her.

???? Are you trying to play hide and seek.
Ok then......... I will count till 10 ........,hide yourself properly because of I find you,...... we will go to our home.

Then he started counting closing his eyes by his hands. Well he is honestly playing with her.

???? 1

She try to get up and run to backward.

???? 2

Her whole body is aching muscles were painfully swollen palm were bleeding, scares are present in her almost all parts of her body.

???? 3

But she cared ?

???? 4

The answer is No.

???? 5

After successfully coming out of the spicky bushes she tries to run away.

???? 6

She did !!!

???? 7
But her fate wants something else.

???? 8
She fall because her right leg comes in contact with a SNARE .

???? 9
She didn't give up she tries to run away with the snare but

???? 10
She still tried yes she still tried. Tears were falling from her eyes but hell she cared

???? There you go my little Princess!
He turned around and take predatory steps toward her.

She is crawling back keeping her hands on the ground. She is shobing hard.

But her pain gives relief to someone.

???? See princess again you lose , but don't worry now I will not give you any reason to play this game again.

He said sitting down and caressing her swollen cheeks decorated with tears.

She flinched when he touch her with his index finger.

???? So what punishment should I give to you , should I break your legs so that you can't run away again or...

Her eyes widened, but still she didn't look at him.

???? Or should I fuck you hard so that you can't walk.....

She is silently weeping....

Her state is vurnable but in his eyes she looks like a fallen angel his angle. This eyes captured every fucking single details of her how her breath fasten, how she widened her eyes, how she bite her lips again every fucking details.

???? We will decide it once we reach home ok....

He pick her up in bridal style and start walking towards his mansion. It's not a lie that he owns evey single thing till your eyes slight will go. He is a multi - billionaire.

The innocent soul in his arms feels nothing but scared and disgust.

And the her worst nightmare continue.....

How it is ? It will get modified don't worry but do share your ideas for sure.

Am I able to give you the glimpse of the obsession that resides in him.

Bye liliesssss 😭

Please Vote 👇🌟 🌟 🌟