𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎: 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚍𝚖𝚒𝚝

Please enjoy this lovely story between Reader and Atsumu Miya. I hope you guys enjoy it; I am putting my all into this return to the 'fan fiction' world again.

One day, I was re-reading Addicted to You by Becca Richie and Krista Ritchie. Then, I read The Sinner by Shantel Tessier. Doing my Atsumu special made me realize that I could write about him. So, why not mix them into a book? And well, here I am writing it for you guys. My Atsumu special inspired me, aside from the comments that some of you left me in TikTok.

The characters here are eighteen years old, so keep this in mind. I tried to write them in college, but it did not sit well with me.

Please vote and comment. I would sincerely appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. I also want to hear your theories, thoughts, or random comments.

I am busy right now, trying to do everything for college, so chapters might come slower than you expect. I am sorry, but please be patient.

Also, as a side note, there will be grammar and typos mistakes. English is not my first language, so please be patient with me. Please tell me if you see a mistake, and I will fix it.

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

【 ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ - Play After the Storm by Kali Uchis ft. Tyler The Creator & Bootsy Collins】

Y/n's Pov:

Grades are the best thing that happens in school. You know something about waiting to understand how a teacher will evaluate you. It is so much fun.

It would be fun if you were a good student, but it could be more fun for someone like me. I might have the looks, but I need the brain.

Walking toward Ms. Saito was a walk of shame. I felt needles in my feet as if my body was signaling that I might not like the results of my chemistry paper.