Welcome To The Family, Part 1

"And that means something to you?!"

Purple just stared at Navy, and God, he wished he could use his powers right now.

The energy ball originally in his hand had grown smaller, and Purple only knew it would get so small, he'd be unable to do anything with it.

"And seeing as we're powerless," Navy said calmly, taking slow, calculated steps towards him. Purple took backwards steps away from him.

Go to hell.

Or die.

I'd rather you be dead than in here with me.

A fist almost hit Purple in the face if not for Purple snapping out of his thoughts and ducking.

"Shit-"

Navy crashed, falling flat on his face.

Purple snickered. "What's the matter? Forgot how to throw a punch?"

Navy shot to his feet and tried again. Purple just moved out of the way, and Navy stumbled again.

"You son of a bitch-"

"Well, no shit, Sherlock." Purple said with a sarcastic smirk. "I'm related to you."

Navy snarled. "You bastard."

"Again, I'm related to you!" Purple snapped, still wearing the smirk on his face. He again dodged one of Navy's punches.

Navy was getting more and more upset with every missed punch. Purple could see this.

And he loved every second of it.

"Why you little-"

"You know, there isn't a whole lot you can call me anymore," Purple said, already stepping an acceptable distance away from Navy. "It doesn't affect me anymore, and they're the sake things you are!"

Navy snarled again, lunging forward towards the small teenager...

...before he vanished entirely.

Purple blinked, staring at the scene for another brief moment.

"What the Becker?"

Instead of Navy, there was now a portal. Coco stood outside that portal, watching Navy.

"Ow..."

Purple's heart dropped.

Shit.

Coco glanced up so fast, Purple didn't even realize it until they were making eye contact with him.

"...Shit."

"Your still alive?!"

Purple backed up, realizing far too quickly that there was no way out. And he had no energy balls.

Fuck.

Coco glanced behind them, and quickly begun to back up behind a wall.

"Navy, I want you to lead them there." They snapped. Navy said nothing, only leaving the room.

Purple watched that door for what felt like hours until Dark suddenly burst through the doors, barely noticing his presence.

"Dark!" Chosen crashed into him a moment later. "Don't do that! Please! You scared the shit out of us!"