Pt. 1

I landed back home and hit up a few chain stores because I know coco loves her trinkets. Walking into a store on the far end I scan across the shelves. I pick up a small frog keychain and smile. "She'll love this" I say to myself silently. Leaving the store happy I go wait for my ride. I sit on a small bench just outside the entrance doors.

Suddenly an all black car pulled up and a man dressed in a fully blacked out suit walks out. I leap in joy. "Mr sloy!! How I missed you mostly" I say running to give him a huge hug. He stood there awkwardly before tapping my shoulder in delight. "Alright miss we have to go now. The others are waiting for you back at the kaulitz house." 

After a long ways drive we arrive back home as I see coco and bill standing outside smiling. I jump out and give them both a hug. "How was your trip to Egypt?? Did u get me anything" coco says excitedly. I chuckle softly. "How about we go inside first huh?" "Ok" coco laughs.

We all walk in clinging to eachothers side. I set down my bags in the front room and grab a small box and her keychain out from my bag. I give them to her as she gets excited at the keychain and opens the box. "OMG ITS SO CUTE!" Coco screamed. I laughed as I handed bill a black shirt and small spiky earrings. "Thankyou" they both said in unison before Tom comes down the stairs "anything for me princess?" He says Leaning on the wall of the staircase with a smirk.

I smile as I run to give him a hug and he hugs me back tightly. "I missed you Irene" he whispered softly in my ear, I could feel the warmth of his breath on my neck. It sent a shiver down my spine . I smile before pulling back and dashing to get his gift. I hand him a navy blue box containing a necklace, one he had been eyeing online a couple weeks prior. "I found one in a local store there!" "Thankyou he's says as he puts it on.

I pick my bags up as I head up stairs to set my bags in bills room.

Shortly after bill and coco follow up the stairs into bills room. "Wanna go to a party tonight?" She says excitedly. "It's at kiss club. A little after you left bill got me a fake ID so now we all can go" coco adds with a smile. "Sure let's go get an outfit at the mall!" "Good I idea" coco says.

We get our shoes on and before we leave bill calls out for Tom to come with us. Tom comes down the stair putting his shoes on to.

We make it to the mall and park in the front. Checking a bunch of stores coco takes me into one named "love cove" "mhmm" I say to myself out of curiosity.

We walk in bill and Tom following behind. "Wow" bill and Tom say in unison as we look at all the revealing and lingerie style attire. Me and coco look at eachother and laugh as we walk over to a booth and look around. Bill and Tom slightly flustered and uncomfortable with the amount of lustful clothing walk out of the store "hey we're gonna go across to —" "ok!" Coco yells across the store.

Me and coco find a few outfits before going into a Changing room together. Taking of our clothes coco puts on a red dress. "I don't think I like this one" "it's cute thoo" I say.

"Ohh try that black one over there!" "Stop that's so cute yes!" I put on a deep wine red sparkly dress that's short and tight with a low cut bust making more cleavage show. "Damn bitch! You look good" coco says looking me up n down. Me and coco have been friends scince we were kids so nothing is weird for us. "Thankyou girl!" I reply with. Coco try's on her dress and we go to pay. After getting our bags we meet back up with Tom in bill in the other store. "Hey wanna go get some food guys" I say Tom perks and eyebrow. "Can I eat you" he says with a smirk, I laugh "yea you wish" I say sharply as I roll my eyes. We all leave to go get some food. —

Writers note/ Hey guys here's the first part! I made another Tom kaulitz fanfic but wanted to change up the character and story line so I made this one! I hope u enjoyed reading part one of this series! If u have any scene recommendations you want I'm open to all!!!!!! Let me know what else u guys wanna see:) byeee!