Prt. 2

After we finish eating at a nice sushi restaurant Tom drives us home , me and coco in the back with her head on my shoulder fighting sleep. I laugh softly at her failed attempts to keep her eyes open. Tom and bill are talking in the front seat when I get a message.

—in messages—
Mom❤️- when do you plan on coming home?
Me- uhh I'll probably come home later in the evening tomorrow.
Mom❤️- okay love have fun.

—end of messages—

I turn of my phone and place my head on cocos.

After arriving back at the kaulitz's house I shake coco awake as she yawns and stretches her arms in the air. "Goodmorning" she says happily "goodmorning sunshine, let's go get changed" I reply with. "Yayy! We get to party!" I laugh as I pull her out of the seat and we all walk inside

-In bills room-
Me and coco get changed as bill and Tom are waiting downstairs. "We are gonna look so cute tonight" coco exclaims. After getting our outfits on we do our hair and makeup and put on a few jewelry accessories.

Standing in the mirror after glamming up. "We look so hot!" I say, coco agreeing alongside. We walk out of bills room as I meet eyes with Tom, sitting on a stool in his kitchen. Tom looks up from his phone and our eyes meet as his widen and a smirk creeps a crossed his flushed cheeks.

"Damn" he says with a side smile. I laugh "oh please" I say. Tom gets up from his seat as he walks closer to me, eyes flashing with lust. Tom grabs my wrist and spins me around looking down towards my butt.

I laugh once again. Tom drapes his hand over my waste as he walks me out the door with bill and coco snickering behind us.

-at the club-

"I can't believe that fake ID worked" coco said in excitement and shock. We all laugh playfully as she joins with. I grab coco's hand as I walk her over to the bar. "Two glasses of Jameson on the rocks please" I say to the bartender as he nods and starts filling our glasses. I smile softly as he slides us our drinks from the other end of the counter and take a sip.

"Woo that's strong" coco says with a bitter face. I laugh as I drink some more. I see Tom dancing with some blonde chick from a crossed the club. "He's at it again" i snark to coco. "already" coco says with a Chuckle.

Me and coco drink a few more glasses of liquor as she pulls me out to dance with her I laugh as she dances like madness. I look at her with purity though her gentle demeanor changes once a drop of alcohol enters her system. She turns into an animal.

Coco then jumps up on a table dancing as a crowd of people gather around hypeing her and a few catcalling her moves. Unable to control my laughter she grabs my hand and pulls me up as I start dancing with her.

After a few moments of jamming to the song a tall guy with f lowy brown hair and blue eyes reaches his hand onto my thigh I look down to see big eyes beaming into mine.

His hand reaching on to me I lean down and give him a flirtatious kiss on the cheek. I laugh as his eyes widen and he smiles back at me and continue to dance

-𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷- 𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘤𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘭. 𝘞𝘦 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘺 𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘳𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦. "𝘏𝘦𝘺, 𝘥𝘰 𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦" 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘱𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴. "𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘦" 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘬 𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘣 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘳.