Ganymede angst

‼️TW: SELF HARM‼️

Ganymedes pov

I I just stood there in shock as Europa and Callisto made out. Io put his hand on my shoulder.

I just ran out of the room. I ran to the backyard p, we're there was monkey bars.

I started to punch the monkey bars. I did  that until both my hands were numb and bleeding.

I hadn't noticed Phobos and Deimos, who were now running inside, probably to tell someone what I did.

But I don't want help.

"Dumb mother fuckers" I muttered, then climbed over the fence and escaped.

Mars pov

I looked up from card game to see Phobos and Deimos telling me something.

"Gaymaid escaped" Phobos said.

I stopped playing cards and went to find Jupiter.

I eventually found he reading with Neptune sitting on his lap.

"Uh Jupiter, Ganymede escaped" I told him

Jupiter put Neptune on the couch and said that we need to find him.

Ganymedes pov

Great, I'm sitting in an alleyway with nothing to do. And my hands hurt and there covered in blood. I thought Europa loved me. 

I dealed with so much for her. But all this time she didn't love me.

Jupiter found me.

"Gany, what's wrong" he asked. "Europa cheated on me with Callisto. I thought what we had was special, I guess not" I muttered.

Jupiter looked at my hands. "Gany..." he said. "Yes I know, I was almost a year clean but yeah" I said.

Jupiter carried me back to the house and Bandaged me up.

"Sorry dad" i muttered, "it's ok, ur not in trouble."

A/n angst chapter