Chapter Two

Chapter Two

After retiring from her illustrious boxing career earlier this year, Paris has been turning her attention to a new entrepreneurial venture - the launch of her very own hair product line

With a lifelong passion for beauty and self-expression, Paris has poured her heart and soul into creating a comprehensive collection of hair extensions, accessories, and styling products designed to repair, maintain, and elevate the hair of her legions of devoted fans.

The official launch of Paris' haircare line is set for this Thursday, and the highly anticipated debut has been generating considerable buzz within the beauty industry.

Drawing upon her own personal experiences and struggles with the ever-changing needs of her own hair, Paris has meticulously crafted a diverse range of twelve unique formulas, each one tailored to address a specific hair concern or desired outcome.

From nourishing shampoos and conditioners to strengthening treatments and styling aids, Paris has left no stone unturned in her quest to develop a line of products that can truly transform the hair of all who use them.

As Paris walked the media carpet at the launch party this evening, she beamed with a mixture of pride and nervous excitement.

In a candid interview with Entertainment Tonight, she openly discussed the challenges she faced in creating her haircare collection, admitting that "Considering all hair types, considering all of the brands that I've been in love with my entire life, I'm thinking, 'If it's not better than this one, it can't work.'" Paris went on to explain how her own personal hair journey served as the driving force behind her desire to create a line that could cater to the diverse needs of women everywhere.

"Evolving as a woman, hair has been such a huge part of that and a reflection of whatever I'm feeling. So, it changes a lot and my hair goes through a lot. Making this brand, I had to consider all of those things. I want to look fly, but I want my hair to be healthy. How do I do that? All of my products need to strengthen, maintain, and repair while I'm out just being fabulous."

As Paris continued her impassioned speech to the packed crowd, she emphasized the importance of self-care and the transformative power of healthy, vibrant hair. "Now snatch every product in here and put it in your bags!" she joked, eliciting cheers and applause from her adoring supporters in attendance.

Among those cheering Paris on were her close friends and loved ones, including her partner Phil, Trinity, Jonathan, Savelina, Joshua, Pamela, Mercedes, Jade, Brandon, Bianca, and Kenneth.

Everyone's unwavering support and enthusiasm for Paris' latest venture was real, and they proudly stood by her side as she celebrated this momentous milestone in her career.

In a separate interview with Extra, Paris also took the opportunity to address persistent pregnancy rumors, firmly stating that while she would love to expand her family someday, she is not currently expecting. "You know what, I would love to have kids. I do," she said. "I'm not pregnant, if that's what you're asking."