CHAPTER 12

There was some party happening a few hours away from our pub and us being drunk decided it would be an awesome idea to go there.

"What's your name, beautiful?"

"You can call me yours tonight," she started laughing.

"Are you always that smooth?"

"Sadly, only on Wednesdays, so it's your lucky day."

She pulled me in, trying to take control, but it wasn't something I was very fond of. I liked being in control; never once in my life had I given control to somebody else. She dragged me further away from the crowd to the basement, and I didn't argue.

Her soft lips landed on my neck and attacked it, earning a moan from me. I was sexually frustrated, so when a pretty lady wants some action, I will not deny it. My moans only made her go harder as my hands found their way to her hair. She stopped and slowly looked into my eyes, her hooded eyes and a sly smirk silently asking permission to go further. I answered her back with a smirk and pulled her back to me, flipping us over.

I was on top of her, planting small kisses on her neck and slowly traveling down her collarbones. I slowly placed my hand behind her back to take off her clothes. She complied and quickly threw her clothing on the floor. She had perfect breasts, ones that I could spend hours cherishing and giving the attention they deserved, but since we were at a party, I knew that our time was limited. I told her she looked beautiful under me and gave her lips the final kiss before traveling to her breasts. She arched her back when my tongue made contact with her left breast, while my right hand played softly with her right one.

Suddenly the basement door was opened, and someone announced that the party received a noise complaint and that everyone had to leave. Just my luck. The girl quickly jumped from the bed and went to grab her clothes. After she was dressed, she kissed me lazily and told me she hoped to see me again sometime.

I checked my phone, realizing it was already 3 am. Suddenly the urge to be home in my bed was starting to drive me insane. I checked the bus schedule only to realize that I missed the last night bus and would have to wait 3 more hours for the next one. Ubers weren't driving around here since it was out of the city, so I was in some deep shit. I went to the living room to drink a bit more before realizing all of my friends had already left. Assholes. I decided to call Dani and tell her to pick me up, but I was so drunk that I could barely make sense of what I was doing with my phone; everything was blurry and spinning.

"Dani, come pick me up, I'm stuck here, and I want to go home. I fucked someone in some sort of walk-in refrigerator, and I really want to go home since it's awkward to be here alone waiting for the bus. You owe me one. I'll be waiting by the convenience store right by the city road," I mumbled into the phone, hoping she understood when I was giving her directions for her to pick me up.

I was sitting on the curb when a car stopped right by my side. It was probably some creep since it wasn't Dani's car.

"Fuck off, I'm not in the mood for creeps right now" I mumbled as I was shutting my eyes once again.

"I told you to watch your language" a familiar voice said. I opened my eyes and saw Isabella rolling down the passenger window further down, looking amused.

"Isabella? What are you doing here?" I asked, confused.

"I got a call from you. You sounded like you needed help, so I came to get you," she replied.