Moving Day!

[Nobody's POV]

All of class 53 started packing up all the their stuff because todayyyy!!! They are moving to the other building of Hope's Peak (A/N idk don't attack me) every now and then though the class would fight over somethings, there belongings to be specific, Miu was having trouble finding all her inventions, Kaito was helping Maki pick some of her stuff up and Angie kept picking up on them because they act like a couple, Kirumi has been helping everyone also, so on so on. 

"Has anyone seen Miss Yukizome?" Tenko asked. "yeah she's in the faculty office moving her things." Shuichi replied, not seeming as introverted as he used to be. "I'd be surprised if we see her at all." Then they made their way to the new and improved classroom.

[Chisa POV] 

"Okay! These are the new digs! As of today this building is were you'll study and enjoy the golden days of youth! hop to people! It's time to get to work!" they all started to talk at the same time, but they did sound quite happy so that's good! K! Moving on. So no homeroom tomorrow, on the count of the ceremony on the new building! It will be held in the courtyard don't oversleep!" "yes ma'm!" my whole class said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This is a nice and short chapter, because I'm lazy and doing a lot of chapters today

July 7, 2024

Time finished: 4:53 PM 

(238 words)