Punishment Time!

[Nobody's POV]

GAME OVER

TIME FOR SAIHARA'S PUNISHMENT.

"Okay! He's already reached the midpoint of my death dungeon! How many more traps can the Super High School Level Detective  avoid? So far Saihara has been doing great!"  Junko said as Shuichi continued through his punishment with an injured arm already, breathing quite heavily. "Uh oh! Here's where things get hairy! Give it hell boyfriend! I got a prize! Your friends are waiting for you at the finish line!" 

Shuichi stepped on a tile as it pushed down. As soon as he took another step forward a spike went straight through his foot.

"I've heard stories y'know...apparently your the glue that holds the whole ship together!" Junko said as Shuichi's foot bleed. "Lines were drawn all around in the sand before you came along. Your classmates were a bunch of brats and back fighters!" Shuichi stood up and continued through the Death Dungeon limping. "I can make it....I....can make it.....I have too...huh?" Shuichi before a bolder started to roll after him. "And you made a verified team out of them! And drawn to the talent like a moth to a flame!" Junko said. Shuichi kept limping trying him best to get away from the rolling bolder, but just a little after. Two metal spheres hit his head, but that didn't stop him, no, not yet, he keep going with his hope to escape. "Not like this...." Shuichi said before a few saws opened up in random areas. He ducked under the one on the wall but once they came from the ground he had some trouble dodging them but luckily he's safe...for now. He took a deep breath and look around his surroundings. he found another hallway and looked back to see that bolder getting closer to him. So he went into that hallway and let it pass.

"Nice try...but you're not going to beat me! Me, Miss Yukizome, and my classmates are gonna kick your butt! This game is stupid!" "Oh yeah! There's the hope that I want to crush! More of that please! When its gone you'll have absolutely nothing! Despair needs a spring forward! The grizzly death of hope is the best choice! Hop to sir! Get those legs moving!" 

Shuichi stared at the screen as Junko talked but then did what she said and kept going. "The sooner you perish  horribly, the sooner this video can flip rock bottom into prime real estate! Oops silly me....I mean, good luck~" Shuichi tried his best to walk and get through the death Dungeon but it would only get worse.

"W-WE HAVE TO FIND HIM AND GET HIM OUT OF THERE!" Kaede yelled desperately. "Yes of course but where is he?" Ryoma said. "How are we supposed to know?! Just start looking!" Tenko yelled. "Th-this is messed up! You said you were going to save Saihara!" Maki yelled. "Well yeah that's the idea there's just one problem...." Korekiyo said. "My body..." Himiko said. "I can't seem to move...." Kirumi said. "Is the...video doing this to us?" Angie said not at cheerful as she usually is. 

A boomerang (A/N don't attack me I'm guessing on what it is-) then fling and took Shuichi's hood and pinned him to a wall. "I....don't care what you do to me.....I'm not.....giving up!" Shuichi said as he ripped off his hood and continued on with the Death Dungeon. 

"As a reward for that spirt its take your chance time!"  Shuichi stopped to look at one of the screens Junko was talking on. "Chin up baby doll! I told the power of friendship can work miracles! I'll give you a ten second head start!" Shuichi gasped not knowing what would happen so he went as fast as he could. "10!  9!  8! 7!" Shuichi then let out a scream of pain. "Yeah, my timings off....Safe to say that here despair is a little beatch." Shuichi stood in pain as a thin spear was impaled in his leg. "What can you do? Miracles are such a rabbit....your classmates are not coming to the rescue..they are going to watch you die though...heh....so sad! No Hail Mary for you class rep!" Blood was streaming down Shuichi's leg