Chapter 20

Becky's POV

"How is this? "I asked her and she gave me a thumbs up and I chuckled.

"Will she like this?" I asked her. I was getting nervous. I was going to give her the gift which my mother had chosen to give her.

"She will definitely like this. I believe aunty has a much better choice than yours." She said and I chuckled.

"Indeed. I don't go shopping as I like to keep myself busy but I do want to admit. I do like to go shopping. " I said and she squealed.

"I knew you too like to go there, just you weren't interested in going over there." She said and I shook my head with a smile.

"So should I go into her room and give her this?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Fine. I will go give her this later. " I said and she nodded and at that time only the door of our room opened.

"So girls. What are you doing?" Heidi asked us and we just smiled at her.

"OH it's good that you had come over here only. I wanted to give you something. "I said and picked up the box and looked at Heidi's confused face. I just smiled and went towards her and gently lifted it and put the box in her hand.

"What is this?" She asked.

"I think you will automatically come to know about this when you open this box. " I said and she chuckled and nodded and opened the box. She was surprised when she saw the gift inside. It was a pair of Sapphire earrings and a Sapphire bracelet. Mother had liked this gift a lot and gave it to me so that I could give it to Heidi.

 Mother had liked this gift a lot and gave it to me so that I could give it to Heidi

"Why do you have to give me this?" She asked me and I just smiled.

"Mamma told me to give you. " I said and she smiled.

"I was also thinking how your choice has become so much good." Heidi said and I chuckled.

"So you do believe that Becky's choice is just average?" Irin asked from my back.

"Yes I do. Her choice is not so good." Heidi said and I shook my head. I looked over the watch and it was 3 in the afternoon. I left both of them for their own gossip and I took my phone and went towards the balcony.

Breeze was slow and quite welcoming. I loved being over here. I looked down and found kids playing in the yard and they were in their own little world. Kids' worlds are so joyful as well as colorful. I chuckled and opened the contact app on my phone and scrolled to the alphabet M. I quickly clicked on the name which I was searching for. I held it near my ear and was listening to the ring which was going to connect to my mamma soon. The line was picked up.