scared.

Reeces pov

It was a quiet morning. Marjorie was still asleep and i was lay in bed staring at the celling. I look at the clock then over to Marjorie. 'how did i get so lucky?' i think to myself. I got lost in my own thoughts untill i heard Marjorie stirr. I rolled over to face her and stroked her cheeck hoping she would fall back asleep because it was still early. "Shh princess go back to sleep." I wisper while placing a gentle kiss on her forehead. "Reece?" she wispers and opens her eyes slowly. "Whats up princess?" I worried a little. "I feel abit sick and i cant sleep." She rolls over so shes closer to my chest and i stroke her hair. "Oh darling. You shouldve told me. Why dont i cuddle you and you can go back to sleep because its only half 5 and i dont want you to be tired. how does that sound?" I feel her smile on my chest. "perfect thankyou mylove." She snuggles into me and i place my hands around her waist and lightly massaged her lower back while she fell asleep.
8:26
I realised i had fallen asleep too. Now im awake and watching Marjories beautiful face and her chest rising up and down with every breath. I feel her move closer to me even tho we were already touching. I start massaging her lower back again. "Morning sleepy" I laugh slightly. I feel her warm breath on my skin as she brings her arms up to rub her eyes. "Morning handsome." She yawns and brings her body away from my chest and sits eye level to me. "How you feeling? Any better?" I stroke her cheek. "Not really but thankyou for asking my love." We cuddled in bed for around an hour before getting up and getting ready.

Marjories pov

I got out of bed and jumped in the shower. I made sure to do my whole routine as me and Reece had planned to go out for dinner later. After my shower,i threw on one of Reeces oversized jumpers and some joggers. I started doing my makeup before i heard the rain. I opened the curtains that were behind my makeup desk. I stared outside at the pouring rain because it gave me a sence of calmness. I could sit here for days and stare outside at the poring rain. I was calm and feeling relaxed untill i heard a bang. I thought maybe Reece had fallen over or sometbing so i shouted "You okay my darling?" Not realizing that he was stood behind me. "Reece you scared me. Are you okay? what was that bang?" I look at him concerned. "It wasnt me love. Not too sound creepy but ive been stood here for 5 mins. I was admiring how beautiful you looked." I felt myself blushing before he lent down and gave me a kiss. "Okay but seriously what was that bang?" Another bang is heard in the distance followed by another. "Uh darling i think its thundering" He said that calmly un aware of my hatred towards it because it reminds me of my childhood. "Oh" I quickly closed the window and shut the blind. "Whats the matter sweetheart? Why did you close the window?" The thinder got louder and louder and started to ring in my ears as i started to cry. I stood up and turned around and fell into Reeces arms,crying on his shoulder as he rubbed my back. "Hey hey whats on your mind?" He picked me up and sat down on the bed placing me ontop of him,rocking me back and fourth like a baby. No matter what he did or said i couldnt stop having flashbacks in my head as the thunder still went on and was still ringing in my ears. My breathing got heavier and so did my tears. I started feeling even more sick. "Marjorie i need you to breathe okay?" He took and deep breath in and a deep breath out and took my palm and began drawing little patterns on there. I tried to follow his breathing but it didnt work. He craddled my head and moved it to his chest were his heart would be. "Listen princess." I listened to the sound of his heartbeat wich did calm me down eventually. He sat there cuddling me for a minute. "Princess whats wrong?" He looked concerned. I tried to answer but got muddled up with my words. "I...Uh..ii.." "Breathe" He breathed in and out once again ad i followed him. "I hate the thunder. I dont just not like it. It makes me scared." I begin tearing up again. He stroked my cheek and brought my head to his chest again to listen to his heartbeat. I breathed in and out and started talking again. "It reminds me of when my mom.. uh.." I began feeling myself start to panic. "I know what you mean princess you dont have to say it" he kissed my forehead. "I dont know why but it does. Whenever i hear it i start to panic and its not something i can controll just like i couldnt controll what my mom did to me and it makes me feel so weak." He wiped the tears from my eyes. "Sweetheart. Im always going to be here to protect you from any kind of harm. I would die if it ment you would be safe. I know what your mom did to you was horrible and you could never forgive her for it. I understand why you dont like it and if you ever feel scared again then ill be here to protect you. I love you Marjorie and that will never ever change. I promise you that." He smiles and kisses me again. "You make me feel so safe Reece. I love you forever and always." I return his kiss. He picks me up and places me in the bed and then walks round to the other side. He gets close to me and then wraps his arms around me and pulls me onto his chest while running his hands through my hair. I eventualy fell asleep.

-another flashback!!
-abit rushed at the end sorry!