Part 2

You ran all the way home .

Yn; *runs inside*

Mom; Why are you home early ? *sees your face* Omg Babygirl what happened ?

Yn; *starts crying* Please let me go back to my old school... I hate princes school.

...

Mom; Babygirl you know I can't afford that school..

Yn; *crying harder* I don't care. I'll get a job , I'll move in with grandma so you won't have to pay! Just please send me back !

Mom; *hugs her* I wish I could baby I wish I could ... Go upstairs & clean yourself up ... *kisses your forehead*

Yn; *nods & walks upstairs*

After School ;

Prince; *walks in* Ma ?

Mom; Hey prince, how was your day ?

Prince; It was aright I guess... Kaylee ran away from me crying..

Mom; Is that all ?

Prince; yes *drops book bag* the rest of the day was boring

Mom; so where's your sister ?

Prince: O.O oh shit she's still at school !

Mom; No she's not, she came home at 11 this morning Prince.. Her face is bruised & has scars all over her face.. She has a black eye & her cheek is swollen .. What happen to protect your sister Prince ?!

Prince; I did try.. She wouldn't tell me who did it .. She kept saying crazy stuff

Mom; She cried her eyes out , begged me to go back to her old school, she even said she would get a job or move in with grandma to go back... Your suppose to be there for her Jacob & YOUR DOING A DAMN HORRIBLE JOB AT IT . She's been in her room for the whole day, I'm going to work , no ones aloud over. *leaves*

In your room ;

Yn; *sitting with her knees to her chest crying*

Prince; *knocks slightly * Yn ?

Yn; *still crying*

Prince; *walks to your bed & sits* Listen I'm sorry , I couldn't protect you ...

Yn; Do you not see my face ? *lifts head up still crying*

Prince; *feels guilty* I'm sorry Yn ...

Yn; If you wanna protect me then break up with kaylee ..

Prince; *gets mad* Why the fuck would I do that ? She hasnt done shit to you , you always blame her for shit .. You know what I felt guilty about not protecting you but now I could give two shits ... You need to leave Kaylee alone she's innocent !

Yn; Your really gonna pick a girl over your own twin sister ?

Prince; Your not my sister, I don't even know who your are *walks out*

Yn; FUCK YOU TOO THEN ! *throws lamps & cries more*

Downstairs;

• Prince invites roc over •

Roc; Waddup man ?

Prince; Nothing much ... Chillin

Roc; So Yn ran out of school today .

Prince; how come you didn't tell me ?

Roc; I was working in office all day & then seeing Yn pick her stuff up & run out the school .. It was just shameful

Prince: She won't tell me who's doing this..

Roc; Maybe the person she is telling you is the truth

Prince: so you think it's kaylee ! *mad*

Roc; Im not saying she did it .. But you should at least talk to her

Prince; *sighs* Whatever man. I guess.

Roc; I'm gonna check on Yn. *walks upstairs*

Your room ;

Yn; *still crying*

Roc; *walks in* Yn ? *sees broken lamp pieces* what happened ?

Yn; *lifts up head still crying* Prince picked kaylee over me ...

Roc; *sits on your bed* He's stupid, I even tried giving him a hint that kaylee is doing it but he didn't pay attention .. *moves your hair from your face* She really did a job on you huh ?

Yn; yeah & she stomped my phone *shows him broken phone*

Roc; I'll get you another one... Please let me teach you how to fight Yn... You don't deserve this *puts hand on your cheek*

Yn; Chresanto I'm fine, I don't wanna solve it with violence unless I have too *grabs his hand* Just leave it alone okay ?

Roc; I don't want too but for you I will

Yn; Thank you

Roc; *looks in your eyes & starts leaning in*

Yn; *leans in to*

• They kiss •

Roc; *breaks kiss & blushing* I'll umm see you tomorrow okay ? *rubs back of his neck*

Yn; *blushing* Yeah if I go ..

Roc; See ya

Yn; *slight smile* Bye

• Roc leaves •

The next day at school ;