CH 21: HUGE DUEL! THE GIANTS GROGGY AND BROGGY!

The tide of the times...

People's dreams...

These things cannot be stopped.

As long as people seek the answer of freedom, these things will never cease to be!

Little Garden, an island where giants resided. Who would have thought that a book supposedly filled with fictitious stories would turn out to be true?

The only people [Name] could think of who would bother to discredit a book in every corner of the world would be the World Government. But giants truly residing in Little Garden wasn't likely why they put in that much effort. Once they get out of here, it might be a good idea to see if she could find another copy of Brag Men and read it over again.

Unable to curse the World Government directly, [Name] returned her attention to her cheering captain who was joyfully jumping on top of the brachiosaurus's head. He was like a tiger cub, not yet having any knowledge of what fear was.

"Yahoo! What a great view! I wanna have lunch here."

[Name]'s lips twitched. Of course, he wants to have lunch on a dinosaur's head. No one else would, but since this is Luffy, there was no reason to be surprised. "I don't think it would let you."

Vivi and Karoo had yet to get used to Luffy and his antics. They were both horrified, their eyes nearly popping out of their heads. "This isn't the time for idle chatter!"

[Name] might complain about Luffy, but she wasn't that much different from him. "What are you so worried about? It's just a dinosaur."

"Just... a dinosaur...?"

"Ahh... Oh? There are volcanoes! And there's a mountain with huge holes as well!" Luffy had a hand placed above his eyes as if that would make him see the ancient horizon better. Taking it in, Luffy looked down at the people on the ground. "Oi, the view is great! Come join me! [Name], you need to see this!"

"How am I-? Gha!"

Luffy didn't let her finish and wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling [Name] to where he was. It was a good thing she had put pants on.

"You little..." [Name] slumped on the brachiosaurus's head. "At least give me a warning first!!"

"Hehe! Isn't this fun? Come and see the view."

"Just keep laughing..." [Name] got up, taking in a deep breath to avoid letting her desire to push Luffy off the dinosaur take over. Pursing her lips, [Name] turned to where Luffy was pointing only to freeze. "Whoa..."

Well, Luffy was at least right. The view was truly amazing. This island was untouched by humans. There were only trees, mountains, and volcanoes as far as the eye could see. Dinosaurs with wings and strange birds flew over their heads, their cawing sounding like nothing they had ever heard before.

Vivi remained on the ground, having no intention of asking them to bring her up to join them. As soon as she had seen that brachiosaurus, she didn't want anything else to do with this island. "It's dangerous! Both of you, come down already!"

"Huh?"

Vivi looked at those two confused faces and felt the need to punch them over the head. "Even if it seems well-behaved, it's still a dinosaur!"

"It's fine! This guy's no trouble!" As if to prove his point, Luffy jumped on the dinosaur's head. "More importantly, there are huge holes over there! That's one weird landscape!"