Meeting of the 7 Deadly Sins

It's been about a few months since Lilith and Lucifer moved in.

And I think they like the place, even if Lucifer is quite sad it's lately, even if it's much less than its original version.

My intervention eased his discomfort, and prevented him from being depressed.

He doesn't have a job yet because the number of sinners in hell is still insufficient for him to give them any importance, but when we arrive at the golden age of humanity, he will have a lot of work.  !

I visit him every 2-3 days to see if he is well, and I think he likes it.

Apart from Lilith, I am the only person he can trust with me, his only “blood” family.

And Lilith, she really appreciated hell, as said in the series, she asked me to talk about myself and my story, well being a god, with my experience and my anecdotes, talking about me is not  really difficult.

Our time between us took up more and more time, talking about our experiences, although She generally wanted to learn more about me, and I was quite open about it, in view of the fact that time for me is not  nothing more than a number Unimportant

And after a while, a special relationship is created.

A father and daughter relationship

And I think I like that, I wanted to have a daughter in my first life, and I think that this dream from very far away is to come true with Lilith, and I think Lilith likes that too.

She wanted me to teach her how to do what was necessary for her relationship with Lucifer, and I tried as best I could to help her.

Because a father should always help his daughter, right?

I told him to give him some space to think, it's been difficult for him since his “banishment” to hell.

I advised him to do something that would make him happy, the little things that accumulate could do him good.

Talk to him about his preferences, doing sports activities, making him good meals, really simple but effective things.

Even if my social level is not extraordinary.

Can you blame me?  I had to be almost alone with myself during my first 100 million years, before meeting White, and the guy was a super nova in terms of the millions of ideas he had in my second!

Am I trying to make myself feel good?

Maybe, I mean MAYBE!

……..

I showed them everything there is to know in Hell, both about the world and the 7 levels, because very soon we will have important guests in Hell

We were on the terrace of their house, I was on the railing and Lucifer and Lilith were sitting on chairs

Lucifer: “Why are there 7 levels?”  He asks me

Me: Do you know when you gave the fruit of knowledge to Eve?

Lucifer:.........Yes?  It's a bad memory, you know it very well, Uncle.

Lilith looked at me, you could see the anger in those eyes

I look away but I continue the conversation

Me: Let me finish, when you gave the fruit to Eve, Hell changed accordingly, because they have a very special connection between the tree and Hell.