9.[Love Rival's]

Lisa was clueless about her rival in love as It had been a busy day at the shop. After closing the shop at eleven at night, she rode her e-bike home.

Seoul was a thriving city. Even at eleven o'clock, the streets were filled with endless human traffic. It was a bustling scene as the public lined up by food trucks, itching for midnight snacks.

Lisa rode her bike past the food trucks. A group of young men saw her and catcalled her, but she turned a deaf ear, refusing to give them her time of day. She hit the brakes at a red light.

By the time the traffic lights turned green, she restarted her engine and zipped past the intersection before the bike suddenly conked out. Lisa thought she was out of battery, but her battery was still on full bar. Why did it stop?

The bike would not start despite Lisa's multiple attempts.

That was strange. What could be the problem?

"Is that you, Noona? I thought your back looked familiar. For a moment there, I thought my eyes were deceiving me."

With a car pulling up beside Lisa, the person inside lowered his window. It was Rosé's cousin, Sehun.

"Sehun."

Lisa answered, "I don't know what's wrong with my bike. It suddenly stopped working, but the battery is full." "Hang on, Noona. I'll park the car by the side of the road to get out of the way."

Sehun then drove his car to park by the curb. He got out of the car and checked on Lisa's bike. Sehun replied apologetically,

"I don't know much about e-bikes to know what's wrong with it, Noona. How about I get your bike towed to a repair shop? I'll drive you home."

Lisa asked, "Do you know if there's an electric vehicle repair shop nearby?"

Sehun said with a smile, "I don't know. I'll get your bike fixed. I promise to return a fully functioning bike to you."

Since Sehun was Rosé's cousin and a friend for many years, Lisa knew she could trust him. "Thank you."

Happy to be of assistance to Lisa, Sehun dialed a number and made a call. Lisa heard him sharing their location.

The only thing next was to wait for the tow truck.

"Sir."

The driver's keen eyes picked up on the sight of a familiar woman opposite the traffic lights. It appeared to be the missus judging by the build. While waiting at the traffic lights, he turned around and said to Mr. Jungkook who was resting his eyes.

"Sir, the woman looks like the missus."

Jungkook opened his eyes and turned toward the man and woman standing by the road. He could not recognize the man, probably due to the distance, but the woman did seem like his wife.

After living under the same roof for a while, Jungkook grew familiar with Lisa's silhouette.

"Slow down the car when you pass by. I need to be sure if it's her."

"Alright." Jungkook pulled out his phone with the intention to call Lisa but on second thought, held back that idea.

Soon, the traffic lights turned green.