15.[Divorce]

Lisa was unaware that her man was a little jealous and went to the store. Since she had nothing to do there, she started making her handicrafts again.

Rosé saw that Lisa was busy making a miniature tree and asked, "Lisa, why are you always making this miniature tree lately? Is it a hot item?"

Lisa just finished making the sculpture, so she stopped for a short break. When she heard her friend's question , she smiled and said, "My online business has been doing very well recently, and the best-selling item is this miniature tree! There are so many orders for this."

"Did the netizens feel sorry for you and Jisoo Unnie after looking at your response? Is that why they are supporting your online business?"

Lisa thought about it for a while and said, "It doesn't seem like it. The Manobans only put my childhood photo online, and they didn't know my phone number or other details. The original tweet has since been deleted, and those influencers have also deleted their tweets."

The influencers were probably afraid of being implicated by the Manobans.

"Luckily, Mr. Jeon's gossip news was more popular than that trending story, so I managed to retaliate before the netizens had time to investigate my background and workplace. That's why I think it's unlikely that the tweet helped to boost the sales of my online business."

At the mention of Mr. Jeon, Rosé became intrigued and said mysteriously , "I heard from my aunt that Ms. Kim was upset that your trending story diverted the netizens' attention from hers, so she secretly suppressed your trending story."

Lisa was oblivious to this and laughed. "If you put it that way, Ms. Kim indirectly helped me!"

She thought about it and laughed again. "I really want to thank Ms. Kim. I hope she can win Mr. Jeon's heart as soon as possible! Ms. Kim is the heiress to Kim Group and has all the money and power in the world, so she should be able to find out whether there's any problem with Mr. Jeon. We're lucky that no one heard us joking about Mr. Jeon's impotence back then, so it's best we don't joke about this again."

Rosé said casually, "We were just gossiping anyway. How would Ms. Kim know if Mr. Jeon is impotent? There haven't been any young women around Mr. Jeon, so who knows if he has any problems in that departinent?"

"I don't think Mr. Jeon and Ms. Kim will end up together because the Jeons and the Kims don't get along very well. If the two giants become rivals and go head-to-head in the future, Ms. Kim will be caught in the middle. Who should she help?"

Rosé broke it down for Lisa.

"Neither the Jeons nor the Kims will support their relationship. But Ms. Kim is truly bold to publicly confess her love to Mr. Jeon with such great fanfare. She's forthcoming about her feelings; I admire her for that."

Lisa had a short break and took out the craft materials to continue making more miniature trees.

"Anyway, that's their business. People like us will probably never get to see Mr. Jeon. We can listen to the occasional gossip, but we shouldn't waste our time on it."

"Your mom hasn't forced you to go on a blind date recently?" Lisa asked.

"Not for the time being. Maybe my aunt said something to her. I'm guessing my aunt will invite me to another dinner party soon. Lisa....."