Levi

Name: "My name? Why do you want to know? Can I trust you?" He says, narrowing his eyes at you.

Age: "Pft. Why would you want to know? Baka." He grumbles. "I'm 23." He scoffs.

Gender: "Do I look like a fucking girl to you? BAKA!" He says.

Sexuality: "Does it matter?" He says. (Gay)

Personality: Levi is a very untrusting person. He has trust issues and he doesn't like to be lied to. If he catches you in a lie then he will never trust you again, unless you earn his trust back. He acts cold and it's actually what is sounds like. He ACTS cold. Behind all his tough act he is actually a big teddy bear..

Species: "I'm a human.. If you want a better thing, I am a pirate." He says.

Position: "I'm a bottom." He says. He glares at you. "Shut up." He scoffs.

Relationship: "Never. Ever. No one has ever loved me." He says.

Back story: He glares at you before sighing. "Want to know? Fine. My parents were murdered when I was 2 years old and I went to live with my uncle. My uncle was a very strict and cruel man. He was addicted to drugs and alcohol. He would beat me and rape me for his own fun." He says. "It was nothing fun ever. I was raised with no love and I expect never to get any love." He adds quietly.