Episode 7

The day is approaching morning. They are all getting ready to go back to Bangkok.

"Where are you going after this?" Noon asked.

"I'm going back to my father's house first," Anda replied.

"I still don't really understand, are you and Alex step-siblings? But he's your older brother?" Atom asked.

"Yes, but I am my father's biological child while Alex is from his previous wife. Meaning he married a widow," Anda replied.

"And he was willing to abandon you?" Noon asked.

"Hey, can't you filter your words, Noon?" Atom scolded.

"Let it be, besides, my father abandoned me before," Anda said.

"Well then, haven't you been living abroad all this time?" Noon asked.

"Yes, I have been living abroad but now I might move back to my grandmother's house here," Anda replied.

"Well, it's better if you move here. Then we can be friends like before," Atom said.

"Do you want to be friends with me?" Anda asked.

"Of course, crazy, if not, I wouldn't be bothering with you anymore," Atom replied.

Indeed, I see you and Lookaew are very compatible. Elders say you two are a perfect match," Noon teased.

"You're so smart, Noon," Anda replied, shaking your head.

Shortly afterward, Lookaew, Prewa, and Mer arrived.

"What are you talking about?" Lookaew asked.

"We're talking about you and Anda," Noon replied.

"Why about us?" Lookaew asked.

"Well, you can ask Anda about that," Noon teased.

"Stop teasing me like this," Anda said, annoyed.

"Well, I have to deal with Noon's behavior every day," Atom added.

Anda just laughed at Atom's statement.

"Well, let's go back now. I have a meeting this afternoon," Noon said.

"Okay," Atom replied.

"Lookaew, why don't you go back with me?" Anda asked.

"Why?" Lookaew asked.

Because all of our families are now gathered in Bangkok. My father asked me to bring you back," Anda replied.

"What! I don't want to go back," Lookaew said.

"Please, Lookaew," Anda pleaded.

"No, Anda. It's useless for me to run away if it's like this," Lookaew said.

"I understand, but can you trust me this time? please," Anda replied.

Lookaew took some time to think.

"Well, okay," Lookaew said resignedly.

"So, Lookaew is going back with you, Anda?" Noon asked for confirmation.

"Yes, I'll bring Lookaew to meet everyone first. Don't worry, I will tell everyone that this is my plan, not yours," Anda replied.

"Are you serious, Anda?" Atom asked.

"Yes, it's true, besides, my plan is also to run away with Lookaew," Anda said.

"Oh, I'm worried, Anda. Your father can be hot-tempered, add to that Alex. I'm afraid they will beat you up," Noon said.

"Don't worry, I know what I should do," Anda replied.

"Okay, then let's meet again in Bangkok," Atom said.

"Okay," Anda replied.

They all moved towards their respective destinations. Anda and Lookaew have arrived in front of Alex's house.

"Lookaew, I want you to listen to me," Anda said.

"What is it, Anda?" Lookaew asked.

"If anything happens to me, don't interfere, okay?" Anda replied.

But before Lookaew could finish speaking, Lookaew's father came and grabbed her hand.

"What's this, Papa, it hurts," Lookaew said, struggling.

"It hurts? Are you happy fooling around with other men?" Lookaew's father shouted.

Everyone was stunned by the fight that was happening.

"Uncle, it's a misunderstanding. Lookaew and I didn't do anything," Anda interjected.

Slap!

Anda were slapped by her father.

"You didn't do anything, huh? Come here and look at these pictures!" her father shouted, throwing several pictures in front of Anda.

"You didn't tell me to follow you!" Anda shouted.

"I did tell you to follow me! Any problem?" her father asked.

"You're useless!" Anda replied.

"How dare you say that my father is useless?" Alex shouted.

"You be quiet, Alex! You're just an adopted child!" Anda shouted.

"What! I'm better than you! Did you enjoy sleeping with someone else's virgin last night?" Alex said.

Anda quickly pushed Alex until he fell.

"Damn you! Don't you ever involve Lookaew in this!" Anda shouted.

"Do you want to defend her, huh? Why was she so accommodating to you last night?" Alex taunted.

"Useless!" Anda shouted.

Anda couldn't control your anger and started punching Alex multiple times.

"That's enough, Anda!" Lookaew shouted.

Anda stopped punching Alex and calmed herself.

... TO BE CONTINUED...