Omg I'm so evil mauhahahahahah

*Everyone is playing UNO FLIP*

Shashelle:FLIP!!!!!!

Cleo:SHASHELLLEEEEEE!!!!!!

Cybrog:25th time already.Are you joking?

Shashelle:Whatever.Lets get on with the game.

Cleo:Exuses.

Irene:Shashelle is right.We better start the chapter.My turn.Robin,I dare you to burn your staff.MAUHAHAHA!

Robin:*faints*

*Robin then wakes up agin when Beast Boy pours a bucket of ice on him*

Irene:*Pours gasoline on staff*Come ON!Unless ya want that french kiss with....Speedy.

Robin:*Very sadly strikes match and slowly dropped it on staff*

Staff:*Burns up*

Robin:*Runs away crying*

Everyone else:*Faints from laughing *

Irene:Never mind.He 'll get used to it.This will be his third staff.(Episode "Staff Meeting" from TTG)

Kaze:....Wait.Everyone except Cyborg get out of the room.

Kaze:Cyborg, I dare you to ask Gizmo out wearing one of Starfire's frilly dresses and 3 inch high heels.

Starfire:*Pops out of nowhere*OH,HERE YOU GO,THE CYBROG!HAVE THE FUN ASKING THE GIZMO OUT!*Tosses a pink Cinderella dress and hot pink high heels into Cybrog's face*

Later...

(Cybrog is standing outside the HIVE tower,knocks on the door and Gizmo answers)

Gizmo:What do YOU want?

Cybrog:I can't believe I'm doing this.....Gizmo, will you go out with me?

Gizmo:NO!..HEY!WHY ARE YOU WEARING A PINK DRESS AND HIGH HEELS?!*Somehow lifts up a tank and drops it on Cybrog*

Cybrog:*Dies*

Kaze:*Drags Cybrog back to Titans Tower and into the Revive Dead Cybrog corner*

Shashelle:Beast boy, Who do you like more,Terra or Raven?

Raven:😶😶😶

Beast Boy:Raven!*Morphs into a sloth and clings to Raven's leg like glue*

Raven:*Keeps attempting to shake Beast Boy the sloth off her leg for the rest of the chapter*

And now for a special guest appearance by Blackfire!

Irene:*Hypotizes Blackfire to obey her every command*

Irene:I dare you to tell Starfire she is the best sister ever,Oh,and don't kill her.

Blackfire:🤖🤖🤖You are the best sister ever.

Starfire:*Hugs Blackfire so hard that she suffocates her*

Blackfire:*Dies*

Irene:Starfire, wrap this up for me while I allow Blackfire to join Cyborg.*Runs off dragging Blackfire*

Starfire:The Joy!Friend readers, please drop in the dares and the truths.Nobody had done it so far into this story of the truths and the dares.Thank you very much!Let us go and play the UNO of the flip!

Shashelle:HEY!!!!!!!