06 : "Party In The USA"

"Party In The USA!" Miles, Kathryn's long time best friend screamed to her best friend's face. Kathryn recently received the news that KathNiel will be joining the 'One Magical Night' US tour with other love teams and artists. She immediately told Miles who was overjoyed and pointed out that she needed this, to get out of the country and all the stress for awhile.

"It's still work, Miles. We're not going to be partying anywhere in the USA." Kathryn explained as she packed her things. Management tends to share their plans with her last minute so she got used to packing quickly.

Daniel, on the other hand, was confused on what to bring to the US trip. He didn't worry about clothes that much because his outfits were chosen by stylist, but he was just worrying in general on what he might need. Without much thinking, he grabbed his phone and dialed a number he knew by heart.

"Hello DJ?" Kathryn greeted picking up her phone.

"Kath." DJ breathed out, relaxing a little upon hearing her voice.

"What do you need, bal?" Kathryn asked a little bit irritated that DJ called since she hasn't finished packing.

"I don't know what to pack. Can you come over?" Daniel asked, actually more like pleaded with the sound of his voice. He knew Kathryn was stressed out with this trip, and she was probably packing as well with the amount of background noise he heard, but he didn't care. He wanted her here. He felt uneasy and weird today.

"I'm not yet done packing. I can't go right now, DJ. Ask Tita Karla to help you or Magui!" Kathryn reasoned hoping her love team would understand. She also heard the need laced on Daniel's tone, but she can't. She's going to be with him in another country for almost a month, she can use the separation now more than ever.

"Bal, please." Daniel pleaded once more hoping to persuade the busy girl.

Miles was watching her best friend while folding the rest of her clothes and packing it in the open suitcases. She was used to being a KathNiel third-wheel even off-cam, but now it was different. Ever since the audio scandal, Kathryn changed. She was more guarded and closed off to people as if the incident slapped her in the face and told her that she can trust no one from now on. Miles believed that she needed this work vacation with Daniel to fix out whatever issues they have left, she knows how much she complained about being their third-wheel but she really secretly hopes that she can be maid-of-honor to their wedding someday.

"Miles is here. I can't just leave her here when she came to he-"

"Go." Miles blurted out. In the past, she would have probably grabbed the phone and yelled at Daniel for ruining girl time, but now all she wanted to do was get them back together again.

"Miles!" Kathryn yelled sternly holding out the phone so Daniel wouldn't be startled on the other line, although he heard Kathryn's tone. He knew that tone, and with that he ended their call without a goodbye.

"He needs you, Kathryn. Why can't you go back to him?" Miles asked to her best friend. Both of them knew that her question went much deeper than helping Daniel pack for the tour.

"I have to finish packing." Kathryn whispered before holding the phone back to her ear, ready to decline any other persuasion Daniel would use, but all she heard on the other end was a dead line.

Kathryn put away her phone and continued to pack silently. Miles was aware that Daniel ended the call without a goodbye, and she knew that it bothered her best friend. Both of them needed fixing.

They needed it ASAP.

As Soon As Possible.