Chapter 2 Senior year 🩵

Tim and Lucy some how make it there at the same time they go up to the front office to get there schedules for the 1st semester .

Tim's:
1st: science
2nd: enrichment(it's basically just a class that teaches you extra skills for a subject)
3rd:physical education(P.E)
4th: biology
5th:ELA
6th: geography
7th:math

Lucy's:
1st: geography
2nd: science
3rd: enrichment
4th:biology
5th:ELA
6th: P.E
7th:Math

Anyway they where happy that they had 3 classes together they walked to there classes and did them they had fun when they had classes together they got use to there schedules in it went like this for 3 months.

It was Wednesday and Lucy was sitting a the table outside with her friends(Abby,Christina,jasmine,Celina,Nyla,and,Angela) they were talking about they school senior cabin trip to Tennessee.(BTW they all have boyfriends)
Ch-so are you girls excited about the senior cabin trip.
They all -yeah
Ce-so is everybody packed up we leave in 2 days you know.
Lu-I know and I am packed I just need to get some last minute things.
Ab,ja,Ny,Ch,and, Ang - same
An- Lucy & Celina are you to excited to be away from your parents for two weeks?
Lu&Ce- yeah
Ce-but why
An-because you in Aaron can finally yk and Lucy and Tim can finally yk.
Lu-OK but I don't think that's going to happen.
An-why
Lu-because me and Tim both are not ready.
An-you and Tim or just you.
Lu-maybe just me but I don't want to force myself into it or him we will know when it's time but for now we're just fine we're we are at.
An-and you Celina
Ce-am with Lucy on this one she's right me in Aaron are fine now but if we yk it may change.
An-Lucy in Celina if you two don't want to get laid just say that in you four will be the only virgins in high school or just you two because they have probably had sex.
Ce-yeah No I can't take that being one of the only virgin s in high school no so I guess I'll try when we're on the trip.
Lu-fine I guess to.